CAO VIsion

kugie

ChestBeater
Just lighting it now.
What a wonderfull sensation fist CIGAR this year on the deck.
Beautiful night in New England.
Just crack a Harpoon Ale with the vision great
(but anything with a harpoon ale is great)
The Vision has been sitting in the humi for months.
Tough to keep the humi correct during the winter.
Earthy but peppery right now.
Give more details when 1/2 way through.

I have not delved into the CAO world yet...i'm a mild to medium smoker..any suggestions?

Smoke on...:gn

1/4 of the way through getting a little leathery still staying with some of that fine peppery spice.
the ash is holding up wonderful and there is aloy of smoke coming from this one.

To rck70:
The CAO line that I know of MX2 really good. I had a corillo not to happy with that one.
The MX2 nice medium cigar
but for more on the mild side go with an Ashton I had a white label not to long ago great smoke did not go to my head at all and the conneticut wrapper was so smooth

The vision is a little pricey but a good smoke what is it that you like. 'Cause I am always willing to try something new.

I have a CAO Vision resting in my humi right now that I got as part of a MAW. The box it comes in is REALLY cool, but I haven't heard too many good things about the cigars. I'm hoping they're better than what I've heard.

Also, real New Englanders drink Sam Adams! :tu

I'm a CAO whore, but I still haven't gotten my handson a Vision. To my knowledge that's the only one of their mass productions lines that I haven't tried. Can't find them localy and most online places only sell boxes, too rich for my blood

I have to honestly say that the last 1/3 of my first Vision was the best taste I have had to date. Better than CC monty, Padron 80, 26 Mad, not saying the whole stick but that last 1/3 will always be remembered.

i have tried one of these visions. i must say it was a pretty decent smoke. much better than i thought it would be. i do have the white humidor they come in. thats why i even tried one because i was promised the sale of the humi once the cigars were sold out of it. so i helped hurry up the process! lol
not bad,not bad. love the humi!

Thanks for the review. I was really curious about these. I might have to try one now.

I don't like the Gold though. I like the Italia and love the Brazilia. ...Had an MX2 but couldn't keep it lit and the draw was so tight I gave up. ...Have a box of America's that are a little green. So it's been hit and miss with CAOs in my experience... but when they're good they're good.

Also, The Boston Beer Company has a dividend reinvestment plan (DRiP) that I highly recommend. Ticker symbol is SAM. This industry is prety recession proof... and everything they make is f#c&in awesome!

I got a good price on a box of the prana's from cbid i could not resist so i did a research on them an read a lot of bad reviews and i was sick. I smoked about 3 now and loved everyone of them' liked them as much as my favs (100 Anos,1495,RP Sungrouns)only one bad thing about them have only 17 left.

I'm a CAO whore, but I still haven't gotten my handson a Vision. To my knowledge that's the only one of their mass productions lines that I haven't tried. Can't find them localy and most online places only sell boxes, too rich for my blood

My local B&M has plenty. In fact he was just complaining the other day that nobody buys the cigars but they all want the neon humi box. If you want some singles, PM and let me know how many. I'll get a price for you if you want some.

Back