Cape Cod Cigar Bar...

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
**This is only my experiance**

I was in Cape Cod this weekend and visited Puff the Magic Cigar Bar(www.puffthemagic.com). I did a little research before heading up because I always like to check out new places to smoke. I read a write up the CA did, claiming it was the end all be all. I really can't express how excited I was to stumble upon, what was to be the best of the best smoking lounges in New England.

So I was all set, the fiance agreed to let me have a little time alone, I have some smokes, I was on my way. I arrived at the place everything looked cool. I walked in and thats where everything fell apart.

As soon as I walked in the music stopped. Imagine if you will being Shaq and walking into a Klan rally. I played it cool, spotted the humidor and walked towards it. So I'm like cool I get in the humidor collect my thoughts and browse through their selection, (maybe this place is owned by Drew Estates??). They had every Acid you could ever want, one box of Opus and the usual array of NC montes, macanudos and punch. Nothing spectacular. (I couldn't find the Lars Tetens I desired). Out of nowwhere this woman who reminded me of Stephen Kings' Christine, but jacked out on Meth pops in the humidor and starts talking to me. This woman spoke like a combination of Max Headroom and a drunk Auctioneer. I didn't know what to say. I told her I was just looking and she ran out of the humi.

So I decide ok, I am just gonna buy a tee-shirt and bounce. I find the Hostess/Speed freak, and ask her if they sold tee shirts. She runs in the back, runs to the front, then runs back to me and shrieks that they had some. At this point I am reaching in my pockets hoping for a stray xaxnax, because I feel like some Dusk to Dawn shit is about to pop off. She leads me to a showcase, but there are no handle of key slots to open the doors, she whips out a magnet and starts rubbing it furiously around the door. Finally she gets the door open, pulls out about 20 tee-shirts ( I tell her I need one). I grab the tee-shirt I need, and head to the register, well just my luck the hostess also runs the register. She is hitting buttons so fast she rings up half the store. I tell her just to hit the button that says T-shirt and hand her a $20. I get my change and run out of there as fast as possible.

There were also some old guys, I guess they were locals who kept grabing the hostess' ass as she ran by and I thought I saw her kiss one fella on the lips.

All in all it was a scary event, I smoked 0 cigars and had nightmares about the hostess.

LMAO - thats hilarious, sorry to laugh at your misfortune and all. The place doesnt even sound like its for smoking cigars tbh -'puff the magic'?!? so where was the Puff the dragon? Sounds like you had a lucky escape!

Well, I'm the type that if that happens to me, it makes me determined to enjoy myself. I'd plop down, order a drink, enjoy it and a cigar and watch the bastards watch me while I kept a shit-eating grin on my face and loved every friggen minute.

That is a major disapponting story.

I have never been there but was thinking about going there as it is down the Cape and about an hour from my house.

I guess I am having second thoughts now.

I'm going to give you an A+ on the way you played the situation...

Escaped what could have been worse for under $20...

I'm still trying to picture this whole magnet thing...

Back