Car. Torano Signature Torpedo

I bought a box of these 7 months ago and threw one torpedo that I got when I was in Ky for the 2005 derby. Forgot about it until tonite.

This cigar has above average construction no flaws on the semi toothy wrapper. It was easy to light and had a great aroma of ceader and salt when I lit it. This cigar has several stages to it.

The first part was almost exactly like an El Rey Del Muno robusto, very meaty and salty. As the cigar opend up I noticed a whole lot of spice, very spicy like some habenyaro pepper. Further down the spicy side faded but the salty taste ran throughout, as a very subtle vanilla sweetness came thru. The finish was the best part where it tasted like some rum-rasin bread. The draw all the way thru was very firm allowing for a long smoke, the ash was very white and firm. There was absutely no burn issues with this cigar. All in all this is much better that what I have in the box which is about 7 months old right now. Amazing what a difference 5 months can make!

Thanks for the review. I just got a fiver in the robusto size, and hope it is as good as you described the torp.

Back