Carlos Toraño Casa Toraño

thunderbucks

Guerilla
Toro: 6 1/4 x 50

This was quite delicious, as most Toranos are. It cost me $4.60 or so, and worth every penny. It is a lighter cigar, something I am rarely attracted to. I had the RP Vintage 1999 Connecticut the other day, and was not impressed. This Torano sure showed it up, lemme tell ya.

It lit extremely well, and burned rather consistently. A few times a little part would just burn faster than the rest of the cigar, but not for long. This thing was also gorgeous, just a tad darker than a typical CT wrapper, which may prove more flavor. This thing gave out plumes of smoke, in an extremely good way. Not too loose of a draw, but just right, and a lucious amount of silky smooth smoke.

This was a fairly consistantly-flavored smoke, although certain flavors would go away and come back throughout. The first things I thought of were nuts and floral flavors, something that reminded me of the very excellent Partagas 160.

I would give this an 89/100. Good value for the money, and once again, Carlos Torano has astounded me.

Last edited:
Nice review! These are one of my favorite mild smokes and they are very affordable, like you mentioned.

If you like Torano, try the Noventa for a little stronger smoke. It's dang good, too! :ss

See this makes me mad, Where I'm from this cigar would be 7-8 dollars due to the state and local taxes. Sorry it is a good cigar it's just a shame how people get ripped off by the tax system. sorry

Back