Carlos Toraño-Virtuoso

hardcz

Lowland Gorilla
I received a Torano in a trade and didn't know much about it, other than it was a Virtuoso...which meant nothing to me. I took it to work and first thing I noticed was the dark oily wrapper...smelled and looked wonderful.

So after a great dinner and spending time with a friend I don't see nearly enough I cut it and lit up... so far so good, great inital draw, no complaints at all. Smells wonderful.... then I notice hey the wrapper is thick and oily... I LIKE!!!!

I start driving home, called up another friend I don't speak to nearly enough, shoot the :BS and thoroughly enjoy this cigar. There were hints of spice, the flavor was wonderfullly pleasant. I did a few not shots, burned just a little..I'm getting better at this... Best way I can describe it is how I think camping in fall would taste in michigan....with the leaves everywhere, with that sweet leafy taste in the air...not woody or nasty, but with some spices in your spiced apple cider. I liked it so much I went to the B&M and bought one for tonight after dinner.

If you haven't tried these, I would recommend you do, if nothing else, just to experience it.

I give it a :tu

One of my favs!! Love this stick!!

Great review Danno!! :tu The camping in fall in Michigan description is CLASSIC!!

I am looking forward to smoking one of these.
I do enjoy a 1959 Exodus Silver and a Signature every now and again.
I do believe my first box purchase was of the 59 Silvers.
A Gorilla here a was unloading some Virtuoso's for a VERY GOOD price so I snatched them up.
Thanks for the review.

B :tu:ss

CIMG1849.jpg

CIMG1848.jpg

I like most of the Torano line. I like the Virtuoso a lot. I agree with ahbroody - if you like the Virtuoso, you have to try the Exodus 1959.

Thanks for the review.

I am looking forward to smoking one of these.
I do enjoy a 1959 Exodus Silver and a Signature every now and again.
I do believe my first box purchase was of the 59 Silvers.
A Gorilla here a was unloading some Virtuoso's for a VERY GOOD price so I snatched them up.
Thanks for the review.

B :tu:ss

CIMG1849.jpg

CIMG1848.jpg

GrtndpwrflOZ, you want to be my sugar daddy? :r

Great review. :tu

I agree with the others, you have to try the Exodus 1959. I really like the Signatures and the Casa Torano Maduros. Mmmmmmmmmm. :ss

im a HUGE Torano fan! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE i have a Virtuoso waiting for me this weekend! thanks to EmjaySmash! thanks man!

I haven't smoked any of the Torano yet. I do have 2 or 3 in the humi, not sure which ones. I think I'll have to burn one soon though.:tu

I have smoked a few of these and I find these a little strong for me. I really enjoy Toranos signature line . I enjoy the flavor profile I just need to remember to smoke these with a full stomach. Not a morning smoke for me IMHO..............................

I bought the Torano sampler recently, 4 x 5ers. I really enjoyed the Casa Torano for a change of pace. The 1916 was a little grassy, but a Virtuoso robusto from another sampler blew me away. I can't wait to start smoking the longer vitolas from the sampler which also included the signature. I'm glad to hear people like those too. Sounds like I'll have to get some the 1959 to try also. Any comments on the 1959 Gold?

Back