Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto

gnukfu

Smokin and Jokin
Let me preface this with the fact that I have only been smoking cigars for 6 months so my experience level is pretty low. I bought this cigar after looking at the newb FAQ's that directed me to Top25Cigar and it's listing of top cigars under $6.00. I got these for just $2.50 each on cigarbid.

The 1916 was well constructed, lit easily and burned perfectly all the way, it was smooth and tasty with a little spice to it. The draw was just right. The smoke felt so good on the palate I didn't want to let it out of my mouth. I enjoy medium and full cigars. This seemed to be mid-way between a medium and full. Overall a very enjoyable smoke at a great price. I have some Torano Virtuoso's that came with the shipment so I'm looking forward to trying those next. :D

Torano has some very good cigars. I have tried the 1959 Exodus, the Signature series and the Vituoso and I have really like them all. I will have to put this one on my to try list.

Thanks for the review.

Nice review gnukfu. I have a few of these robustos in stock and really love them. The Virtuoso is also right in line with the Cameroon, but leans a bit more towards the full bodied side with some good flavors. Haven't tried the 1959 Exodus yet, but as you well know, there's so many different cigars out there to burn.

Merry Christmas to you...:cb

I have one of these resting and I cant wait to try it, since I had the torpedo. It was good but had burn problems.

The Virtuoso is one of my all-time favorites!

Nice review, I really enjoy these in the morning with coffee. Actually this is my favorite morning cigar :) This also happens to be my wifes favorite cigar overall. Torano makes some excellent cigars

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm looking forward to trying other Torano cigars. Actually, I'm looking forward to trying all sorts of other cigar brands but Torano is one of them!

Let me preface this with the fact that I have only been smoking cigars for 6 months so my experience level is pretty low. I bought this cigar after looking at the newb FAQ's that directed me to Top25Cigar and it's listing of top cigars under $6.00. I got these for just $2.50 each on cigarbid.

The 1916 was well constructed, lit easily and burned perfectly all the way, it was smooth and tasty with a little spice to it. The draw was just right. The smoke felt so good on the palate I didn't want to let it out of my mouth. I enjoy medium and full cigars. This seemed to be mid-way between a medium and full. Overall a very enjoyable smoke at a great price. I have some Torano Virtuoso's that came with the shipment so I'm looking forward to trying those next. :D

Nice review! You'll like the Virtuoso - it's a class act!

Back