Carlos Torano 1916 Camroon

Troop_lee

SilverBack
This is my 1st review, so I'm sure it won't be very good but here it goes

Tonight I enjoyed a Carlos Torano 1916 Camroon - robusto. I received this cigar in a sampler from CI. (I think the Casa Torano Toro was listed to be included, but whatever). I am not very good a discerning tastes in non-infused cigars, but this was a very good tasteing cigar. It had a very smooth draw in my opinion. I had a little trouble with an uneven burn because my colbri lighter gave me some trouble, but that wasn't a big deal. This is clearly a very well constructed great smoking cigar. Seemed more medium body than full to me, but thats fine because it delivered a very light smooth buzz.

I would recommend this cigar to anybody looking for a great medium smooth cigar.

There it is, my first review. tell me what you think. Also I am sorry I'm sure that this is a repeat review, but I search 5 pages back and didn't find one.

:ss:ss

Thanks for the review. I bought a box of these in Churchill size more than a year ago. As you say, well constructed and smooth, medium taste with a little cameroon zing. Mine have burned razor sharp every time. I'd certainly recommend them to anyone who likes cameroons and/or other Torano smokes.

Thanks for the review. I've tried 2 other things from Carlos Torano. Not to complex, but not bad smokes.

Nice review. Thanks. I love Toraño I have yet to get a stick that I haven't enjoyed - not sure if I have any 1916 in my humi, but if I do, it''ll likely die in a fire.

Good job, no apologies needed! I've had the torpedo version of the 1916 and absolutely loved it. You can't go wrong with any Torano, IMHO.

Great job. I've had a few of these and could see then as an inexpensive "go to" cigar. I liked the 1916 better than the 1959 and the Casa Torano.

Back