Carlos Torano 1916

ggainey

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Finally smoked a Torano 1916 yesterday, it was my first Torano. Hey I really liked this smoke, very tasty.:tu

Those are great smokes, I just had one the other night and it was wonderful. Torano doesn't seem to get mentioned much, I think they are under rated. I like most of the Torano line, but the 59 exodus, and the signatures are my personal favorites. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Those are great smokes, I just had one the other night and it was wonderful. Torano doesn't seem to get mentioned much, I think they are under rated. I like most of the Torano line, but the 59 exodus, and the signatures are my personal favorites. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it.
:tpd::tpd::tpd:

I like the Exodus 1959 Silver & Signature Perfecto.

Torano has come a long way. When i first started smoking they were my cigar of choice. there only offering were a dominican or nic. im kind of took a break from them but have realy like there exodus series. i will have to try there cameroon

I have yet to try them.
I hear good things about the casa Torano and as mentioned above Torano (as well as RP) were some of the first sticks that got me hooked.

The casa torano is the only one Ive tried in the torano line and they are good...One day Ill buy a 5er of something else that he blends..

The casa torano is the only one Ive tried in the torano line and they are good...One day Ill buy a 5er of something else that he blends..

I'm thinky trade here.
I am pretty sure I have some signatures and some silvers if you happen to have some Casa Torano's

2for2???

I'm thinky trade here.
I am pretty sure I have some signatures and some silvers if you happen to have some Casa Torano's

2for2???

Sounds good to me! Im pretty sure I have some casa toranos and casa torano maduros I could spare....PM me

:tpd: The 59's and signatures are my favorites as well. :tu

Back