Carlos Torano Exodus Silver

drac

ChestBeater
So, I have been hearing a ton of input on these smokes. I enjoy the regular 1959 series, so I figured I would give silver a shot.
Upon winning and receiving a robusto 5 pack from the very evil Cigar Bid, I immediately lit one of these babies up.

This is a very attractive looking cigar.
The wrapper is a gorgeous criollo 98 leaf.
This smoke is round instead of the box pressed shape of the 1959 Exodus.
The filler consists of Costa Rican, Honduran and Mexican tobaccos.

I found this smoke to have an excellent draw, even burn and very mellow medium body.
Very nice flavors with hints of pepper and almost nutty taste at points.

Overall this was a very good smoke. I enjoyed it and look forward to smoking the other four and then bidding on more.

I would rate this cigar a 91 out of possible 100.

Drac,

I agree with observant review. The Silver Exodus in the Torpedo is my favorite Torano. The Torano Signature is a close 2nd.

Enjoy the other 4 sticks. I'm sure you will be bidding on boxes soon;)

K

The first time I smoked one of these I really enjoyed it. Spicy/peppery and quite nice. I have since smoked 3 more of them and don't understand why but have found them to be rather bitter and unenjoyable. I have really tried to give the Torano line a chance but find that I just don't like them very much.

Thanks guys. this is an old review. i have smoked many since. My Wife really loves these so boxes have passed through Castle Drac a couple times.

Back