Casa De Oro Maduro - All I have to say is WOW

pro2625

Cigars, Guns, and Booze
I was gifted one of these over the weekend from a friend and decided to light it up. He insisted its the best maduro on the market

I believe it was Toro size and is from nicaragua. The construction was beautiful! There werent any large veins and the cigar seemed firm throughout.

I lit it up and immediately tasted a chocolate explosion! It was the creamiest chocolate I have ever tasted in any cigar. I would say this is a medium bodied cigar and was very smooth.

As the cigar burned farther I caught myself saying it was the best maduro Ive ever had and my frend laughed and said told you so. The chocolate flavor was amazing and almost seemed infused. I asked my friend f it was infused and he said it was all natural.

The construction of this cigar was amazing! I had at least 4 inches of ash and my friend stood the cigar on its foot to do a casa de oro stand. I was amazed but then said give it back! :r

I took a couple more of these to take home and try later to see if I have the same positive experience. But I have to say I would give this cigar a 95. Go out and try them!

Last edited:
Never heard of them but definitely on my want to try list now.

Where did your friend get them?

My friend own the wine stop in brea, CA and is friends with the owner of casa de oro he said....He told me he thinks you can get them at famous....Im going to try and get my friend to get me a box

You got my mind racing. I guess I'm going to have to find some of these. There's nothing like somebody raving about a good maddie to send me over... :r

I might just try and smoke another tonight....The chocolate flavor that stick was putting out was amazing.....

Im going to call my friend to see if he can get me a box for cheaper than famous...

Well it looks like famous listened and they are offering 5'er on cigar monster for $20! Pick some guys and let me know what you think....I think they are really good:tu

Well it looks like famous listened and they are offering 5'er on cigar monster for $20! Pick some guys and let me know what you think....I think they are really good:tu

Done! I'll post a reveiw once they arrive and are ready to smoke. :)

Back