Casa Fuente Churchill

Don Fernando

Lowland Gorilla
[FONT=&quot]A friend send me this Casa Fuente Churchill as I was really curious about it, I heard so many great stories about the Casa Fuente line and Mark aka Conch Republican made it possible for me to finally try one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The cigar looks good, small veins on the wrapper, nice color, pretty band and a sweet aroma of chocolate and wood.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first flavor is a sweet aroma, a bit like honey, but it fades soon and is replaced by some wood notes but the sweetness is still available on the background. After about 2 inch there is a light coffee flavor noticeable with some chocolate on the background, but the cedar remains consistent. Halfway I could taste some pepper, but again, with sweetness on the background. The closer I get to the end of the cigar, the sweeter it gets but it is a nice sweetness, not a heavy overpowering one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I had absolutely no problems with the burn, the smoke is full and there is lots of it, the ash is firm and close to white. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Would I buy this cigar again? I will bring extra cash when I go to Las Vegas[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Construction: 18 / 20
Draw: 18 / 20
Appearance: 16 / 20
Smoke & ash: 8 / 10
Burn: 18 / 20
Aroma (foot) 8 / 10
Aroma (body) 8 / 10
Aroma (head) 8 / 10 [/FONT]

There's no question they are good cigars. I always pick up a few. They are way overpriced though, but hey, you're in VEGAS!

I'm there on business more than vacation, but it's still a badass city to be in!

Man, I wish i would have picked one up while I was out there, but I picked up some Opus' instead. I'll have to try and talk one of the Vegas crew into sending me a couple after i sell some stuff on Ebay

There's no question they are good cigars. I always pick up a few. They are way overpriced though, but hey, you're in VEGAS!

I'm there on business more than vacation, but it's still a badass city to be in!
True that, brother! I spent $126 on 5 Davidoffs :D

Or is it D:

Great review! Thanks.

I haven't tried the Churchill, but I enjoyed a Corona Gorda a few weeks ago. It was delicious and had a nice, solid burn to it. :tu

Back