Casa Fuente pickup

livwire68

Got Guns???
Went to my company Christmas party and the owner actually gave out cigars when we were leaving (RYJ) nothing special but a cool gesture. Afterwards my Wife and I went to Casa, this is what I picked up, most are going to another Brother here, He asked me kindly if I could pick them up for him.

858sungrown002.jpg

858sungrown003.jpg

While I was in the elevator, a guy seen my cigar caddy and struck up a conversation, He just happen to have an Olivia in hand, I opened my caddy and told him to put it in, he looked at me strangly and put it in and I replaced it with a SLR PC :D I asked him if he was headed to Casa and he said no. About a half hour later the guy comes and finds me and wants to buy me and my Wife a drink, I told him we were good but If I gave you the cash would you get some 8-5-8 sungrowns ( a two per person limit) He said no need to pay him but I threw in $10 anyhow. I guess when you do something nice for someone you better be careful it may just come back to ya! :ss

Cigar smokes especially never forget a brother who helped them out. We are great about taking care of our own. Nice pickups! :tu:tu

good find... I think it is funny how you just told him to put your stogie in his box and he did. I want to see his face when you upgraded him! LOL. Good story bro!

I love the store, the selection is extreme and the prices are well it is Vegas so who cares... I love to slap an unsuspecting brother with a stick and see them smile. Nice work.

What a great move! "Throw your cigar in there!" Only to hand him back a tastier harder to obtain stick. Very nice buddy! Also, great pickup!

Casa Fuente is the B&M version of the devil site.

Only with much higher prices. Perfect $12 drinks, great cigar selection for AF whores, bombshell waitresses in see through skirts (thongs mandatory), and good people. It's evil. Makes me want to go to vegas more than just once a year!

Casa Fuente is the B&M version of the devil site.

Only with much higher prices. Perfect $12 drinks, great cigar selection for AF whores, bombshell waitresses in see through skirts (thongs mandatory), and good people. It's evil. Makes me want to go to vegas more than just once a year!

I would have done pictures, but I forgot the camera. There was only 1 waitress and she was nothing to write home about, so not much of a loss.

Back