Casa Fuentes

livwire68

Got Guns???
Alright I live in Vegas and have shopped in Casa for other Brothers here, but have never bought a cigar for myself or had a drink there! So on the 17th (Tues) is my Wifes B-day, but we will probally celebrate on the weekend after. I mentioned dinner (where is yet to be decided) and maybe cigars and drinks at Casa. Anyhow she perked up at the thought of Casa (she has seen it without much interest) Her fav. smoke right now is CAO Eileen's (Sp) dream. I know I will be having the Casa house brand corona gorda (Actually I will buy it, let it age and have a gerbil). Now I am curious about drinks, what is the average cost there -probably a couple mojito's and/or scotch, she may have a mojito or two. And If I have enough to drink should her b-day present be one of the gals who works there and a premium stick J/K or am I??? Thanks for listening to me ramble!

small furry vicious, yet delectable rodents that cause people to flail wildly down inclines. Never to return to the light of day.

BEWARE THE GERBIL!!!

That would about sum it up! :r Yes, they are tasty little critters! Its a special treat and even the great "Casa" dont serve them, kind of like BYOB (Bring your own beer)

I think the drinks are in the $10-12 range (before tip ;) :sl :r), but they are a decent size, which is nice.

Last time I was there, I had a couple of caipirinhas, which I highly recommend. :tu

They also brought out peanuts and chips. I am pretty sure I didn't pay for them, but am not really sure to be honest with you. :confused: :r :r

The drink price is depending on what you order, but I thought the prices were fair. I enjoyed a Gentleman Jack after a steak dinner at the Bellagio's FIX.

6th%20Halloween%20Bash%20-%2028%20-%20Matt%20with%20his%20Richard%20Gere%20Gerbil-741589.jpg

I think the drinks are in the $10-12 range (before tip ;) :sl :r), but they are a decent size, which is nice.

Last time I was there, I had a couple of caipirinhas, which I highly recommend. :tu

I had a couple caipirinhas once, but some penicillin cleared them right up. ;)

I’ll leave the gerbil comments to the experts. ;)

The mojitos were $12 each, Scotch I remember running from $8-45 each. One of the better deals was the M-F happy hour, when Sangria is $5.

Maybe I’ll see you out there, that Saturday afternoon the plan is to sacrifice a couple of sticks watching the Juicy, Victoria S, and Playboy customers

Back