Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Maduro

Votes: 32 45.1%
  • no preference, I like them both

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • I don't care for either one

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
I can't vote because I have only ever had the natural, which I love. But I am getting some maduros soon (devil site) and was curious about the preferences of others. I suspect I will prefer the natural but that's only because I don't know how it could be improved upon!

I've had more nat's and prefer them because I enjoy them on weekend mornings with coffee out back on the deck. Maduro's are very good as well just different IMHO.

I've had more nat's and prefer them because I enjoy them on weekend mornings with coffee out back on the deck. Maduro's are very good as well just different IMHO.

:tpd: Yup. My favorite....breakfast at Bob Evans with a good friend followed by a Casa Torano! mmmmm

They both great sticks! The maddie has it's own time and place, but the natty can be smoked damn near ANY time of the day. :D

I voted Maduro, however I may be a bit biased. I just smoked my first and only maduro yesterday, while my first and only natural was smoked about a year ago. I've come a long ways in my first year of cigars and my tastes have changed and surprised my quite a bit in that time.

If I were to smoke another of each today? Well, I really have no idea what the outcome would be.

Back