Case Fuente!?

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
As many of you know, im in vegas right now. And the main cigar stop i wanted to check out was the holy grail... case fuente. Had a hell of a time finding it in the palace, but found it... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I continued to storm the humi, and was stoped by a worker there... I never knew this but it was more of a bar, lounge then for the cigars so she carded me... I say? Ma'a, i just wanna check out that humidor and take off. She insisted on my id to even come in any further... this was a disaster! I sure as hell was planning on drinking, knowing the prices and all, so i didnt even bring my id. a Total heart ache! Still this may have been for the better cause i probly walk today 100$ richer but still.... it would have been a great sight to check out-:hn

I would like a case of Fuentes, too!!!!! :ss

That sucks, dude... it is like the Davidoff store in NY, it's pricey, but just the fact that you were there means you are among the elite cigar aficionados! I hope you can get in there some other time!

Wow that really sucks! My only time going there was the complete opposite. They were very nice and very helpful. Never carded me and when I went, I was still getting carded every once in awhile when I would go into a tobacco shop that didn't know me.

Thats to bad.

Did you realy think you were going to get in there being under age without being carded. Not there or most anywhere in Vegas.

They have a lot to loose for a cigar sale to you or a drink sale to an underage patron.

Sometimes you need to look at the big picture.

Last edited:
Are you under 21? If not, how do you go anywhere in Vegas without an ID? If you want to gamble or drink you are definitely going to get carded if you look less than 30 at most places.

I never go anywhere without my ID, most places still ask for one when you use a credit card these days.

I have been to Casa Fuente three to four times and have only been carded once. It was in the middle of the day by a guy I think is the manager.

Damn that sucks. I get carded everywhere I go, so I always have my ID on me.

I was in Vegas last year and didn't even know that there is a Casa Fuente :c

Where do you buy God of Fire??

Sorry you weren't able to enjoy the place. I've been there a few times and they have have an incredible selection. The lounge is a very nice place to have a smoke and a drink.

hehe i was there over the superbowl weekend and it was the only place that carded me all weekend.

And it was on the day of my 33rd birthday. They really take themselves VERY seriously! :r

yah, oh well. Gambling and drinking were simply not on my sites for the night. But im in california now and found a great shop. WIll post my great buys later.... but hell the prices in cali are MUCH! cheaper then in mn, i almost lost my mind when i saw the selection. Very nice... only spend 70$ haha but well worth it-

I would like a case of Fuentes, too!!!!! :ss

That sucks, dude... it is like the Davidoff store in NY, it's pricey, but just the fact that you were there means you are among the elite cigar aficionados! I hope you can get in there some other time!

and the idiots with more money than brains

As a place that is "free spirited" as Vegas, they are sure hard on carding people. Even if you are a VIP with a table at one of the clubs, they still card you at the door.

Oh yeah! I will be in Vegas March 15-16. I think of Casa Fuente more as a cigar museum. I will go there more to look than to buy.

Last time I was in Vegas I knew less than I know now (O.K. no wisecracks), and actually paid $40 each for 3 Ashton ESG's. Figured I'd never find them anyplace else.

Being older and wiser by 6 months now, I will cast a knowing look at these over-priced treats, and stroll on by with the phlegmatic calm of a world-weary philosopher.

Bottom line - I'm bringing my own smokes with me...

So, don't lose heart. Those sticks will all be there when you turn 21, and there will even be new impossible to find items to gaze at and agonise over...:s

Bottom line - I'm bringing my own smokes with me...

and so did i haha.... only a little plasitc container with beads though... and after shopping around.. ITS GETTING FULL! so i may have to smoke one in cali for you guys still suffering in the cold. NO worry's... i shall join you all soon-

Back