Castro dead again???

Fankly, whether Castro is dead or not doesn't matter as much as this article, I found, does.

Here is an excerpt from the article or you can read the story HERE

"Raúl Castro has started to make cautious changes in Cuba which could signal plans for political and economic reform.

Since he took over from his brother Fidel, dozens of dissidents have been released, an olive branch has been extended to Washington and there is talk of easing communist controls on property and agricultural production.

Three political prisoners have been freed in the past fortnight, the latest being Armando Betancourt Reina, a journalist jailed for 15 months after reporting on the eviction of a family in Camagüey."

While his his brother is effectively in control of Cuba, the death of Fidel Castro will be monumental, and may have a positive effect on us politics/ Yes Raul has made some changes to the political structure in Cuba once Fidel dies the attitude of many US politicians might change and we might, just might see a change of policy.

oh man, enough of this already.............:hn

seriously, I'm just breaking balls, but still...... we will know when we need to know I suppose.

oh man, enough of this already.............:hn

seriously, I'm just breaking balls, but still...... we will know when we need to know I suppose.

:tpd:
I think this is the 3rd "is Castro dead" thread this week:hn

Last edited:
Now that The Weekly World News has shut down, we've lost our most reliable source on Elvis activity. And now we'll probably never hear about Bat Boy again, either.

Carlos does...:ss

Here is the proof.
A..hole Commies don't even have color film yet.

FidelTag.jpg

Back