CFO EP Sungrown Maduro Torpedo 5.5x50...

MarkinCA

SilverBack
I was over checking out the CFO web page where it states the following on these smokes:

"Dark, oily. Spicy and bitter-sweet. 5.5x50 Torpedo In bundles of 25. Very Rich, very dark Ecuador Sumatra Maduro wrapper. All long leaf fillers, aged 10 years. Dense, complex flavor and CLOUDS of smoke..."

Question: Have any of you purchased this particular smoke and what's your thoughs and feelings regarding this cigar?

Your input is greatly appreciated and thanks...:ss

I've been smoking the EP Maduro Robusto's that have been sitting at 67/67 for 3 months.

These are very good for what they cost. I'll definetely order some more, probably the Perfectos.

I look at Pmag's offerings as how do they compare with smokes at higher prices. I like his Reserva #7 (.60 DELIVERED FOR gosh sakes!), Graffiti's, and these EP Maduros. Just my tastes, but for the price, these are fuller, fairly spicy, good smokes.

I've been smoking the EP Maduro Robusto's that have been sitting at 67/67 for 3 months. Just my tastes, but for the price, these are fuller, fairly spicy, good smokes.

So, in your opinion, do they live up to the description I placed in post #1?

Yes,

At least after giving them the rest that I have, I'd say the description
is fairly accurate.

They're cheap enough to give 'em a crack, in my opinion.

I want to try the EP SG Maddies but I was so disappointed in the Grafittis and #7 matures I'm gun shy. They look good. For the money, the cheap ones weren't too bad. But I've been there, done that.

If you get them I hope you like them! :tu

I want to try the EP SG Maddies but I was so disappointed in the Grafittis and #7 matures I'm gun shy. They look good. For the money, the cheap ones weren't too bad. But I've been there, done that.

If you get them I hope you like them! :tu

I hear you Isom. $40 bucks is $40 bucks and I hate to see it flushed down the toilet for only a couple of good smokes out of a bundle of 25...:ss

Mark,

Just so you know, shipping can be quite long for these smokes. Just a heads up before you order. You get what you what you pay for in my experience w/ CFO, nothing more, nothing less.

Back