CFO Perfecto Maduro-Mini Review

bobarian

Elder Jungle Leader
This had to be one of the strangest smokes I have ever had. I received it as an extra with my first wheel of the Blend #7.
http://www.thecigarfo.com/store/cart.php?cat=SunGrown/Maduro

One thing I have found with the Blend #7 is that you really have to endure the first third before the stick really starts getting good.
The mad was the same. First third was a test of will. Kind of bland, with a bit of chemical taste(not unlike the RP Edge Mad) But I forced myself on, finally in the middle third the flavors started to develop and the chemical taste was gone. Not bad at all, a little spice in a good kind of way.

The final third was a real eye opener. Sweetness! No aftertaste. Everytime I went to take a last puff it kept me coming back with smooth, sweet flavors. Not bitterness or chemical aftertaste.
A real chameleon of a smoke. Definitely worth the price if you can endure the first third. :tu Better than many $3-4 smokes I have had.:ss

Thanks for the review bro. I was wondering about these CFO smokes. Now I am going to pick some up.

Do you think these are just young and need more resting? I'm watching these and they seem to be getting reviews spiking all over the horizon. Interesting that it would take till the last 1/3 to give it out.

I hope I get one of these with the order of Blend#7 that I just placed. That sounds interesting. From what I have read also, it seems that these cigars are young and need to rest for some time. When I have 50 I don't think this will be an issue. :ss

Back