Champion Humidor by Craftsman

friz

Young Ape
I just ordered the Champion humidor by Craftsman. Can any of you guys give me some thoughts or reviews. This is my first humidor. Thanks for the help

Looks like a good starter humidor. I started with something about that size. Filled it with two nice B&M trips. If you are going to hang around this place, you might as well start researching your next larger humidor/coolerdor now.

Thanks for the reply. Two Cincy guys replied to my thread, got to love the Queen City. I do a lot of business out there

Looks like a good starter humidor. I started with something about that size. Filled it with two nice B&M trips. If you are going to hang around this place, you might as well start researching your next larger humidor/coolerdor now.

If you visit Cincinnati, you have to check out The Party Source in Newport. Their humidor has a great selection and their prices are some of the lowest around. There is also a nice cigar friendly bar right across the street from it.

If you visit Cincinnati, you have to check out The Party Source in Newport. Their humidor has a great selection and their prices are some of the lowest around. There is also a nice cigar friendly bar right across the street from it.

Yep. The Party Source is great!

Back