Changing of the guard...

68TriShield

no..not THAT Dave!
This is written by Patrick aka Mr.Maduro...
Changing of the Guard......

Due to the fact that my wife and I recently found out we'll be expecting our first child next year, I'll be stepping down from accepting donations for the troops. This is something that I really don't want to do, but have to do. All of my free time will now be devoted to preparing for the wonderful addition to our family.

I will still make one last shipment (for Christmas) soon, so if you have cigars on the way to me, they'll be added to that shipment.

Luckily, without missing a beat, Tony (aka newcigarz) has agreed to step up and fill-in. He has been a constant supporter of the troops since joining and will be a great addition to the team. I will be forwarding him my contacts overseas and he'll assist Dave (68TriShield) and bazookajoe making sure the troops' humis are well-stocked.

Thanks to everyone who has and/or continues to make donations to this worthiest of causes. If I am able to find myself with some free time, I too will continue to send cigars to the troops.

Thanks Tony for stepping up!!

Thanks for the intro and for all you have done for the troops Patrick.
I hope That I can make this a very smooth transition and we can keep
our Troops well stocked.

If anyone has any questions or wants to make a donation please don't hesitate to contact me via PM. :tu

Last edited:
Nice Tony, way to step up.

Congrats Patrick, being a new parent is hard, but very, very rewarding!

Thank you Patrick for all you have done, and good luck with the new family addition :) ... and welcome to Tony ... thanks for stepping up to the bat !!!! :tu:tu

Congtats to both of you on your new adventures in life. I am sure you will both have experiences well beyond your expectations.:tu

Thanks Patrick for all you have done!! Except for Dave we now have a new team of players on the field and I hope everyone supports them as well as they have supported both Partrick and myself. With the addition of Tony & David to the team I know the Cigars for the Troops project will continue without missing a beat. :tu

Ironic, I just sent my package yesterday. Good to hear you have you have at least 1 more going out. :tu

Thank you to all of you guys that help the jungle send out stuff to the troops.

It shows a truth in your character.

my hat is off to you all.

Congratulations on the great news! Thank you for all your hard work in supporting those who protect our freedom!

Thank you for everything you've done, Mr.Maduro and thanks to everyone who is continuing this great program!

Back