Changing things around a bit - No More Cooler - Pics

SilverFox

Seven Down 33 to Go
Ok so a while back I said I would never have a coolerdor then lo and behold I did. I then said that i would never have a bigger cooler or another one.

Well today I got rid of my cooler. In fact I also got rid of 4 humidors as well yup no more slope for me.

I am cured.

I have gotten rid of this

CCNC002.jpg

Yup I am cured of the slope completely. I am proud of myself.

Ok so I am in denial, I replaced the above with these

CCNC007.jpg

Just ignore the shameless Guinness plug :ss

Yup my two new friends CC and NC two 18 count Vino's just under $200 delivered to my door.

Oh and here is what they will absorb.

CCNC005.jpg

I have some spanish cedar coming in but I had to load them up anyway cuz.................well I am a little kid and I couldn't wait.

Here are CC and NC in their new homes, notice that CC is a little neglected, that will be corrected in the coming weeks.

CCNC008.jpg

These are it until I build the walk in Humi/Wine storage room.

Those are looking good. I can't wait to see the walk in Humis. I figure those should be coming in the next few months.:tu:ss

Looks good Shawn, but I'd hold onto those humidors and cooler, you know you're going to be filling them up again in a month or so...

:tu

Thanks...now my shirt is wet with drool. Is that a couple of boxes of San Cristobal De La Habana in that pic? :dr:dr:dr

oh and the Partagas too...:dr:dr:dr

amazing. I'm having a hard time justifying going out and buying one vino and you show up to the circus with TWO!!!!

you truely are THE MAN

Very Sweet! I'm not so sure about the slope though. Looks like you fell off a cliff.

Very nice setup Shawn. You know they say denial is the very first step towards recovery. :r :r I see a walk in humidor in your near future. :tu

Back