Chateau Fuente King B

This is my first cigar review here on CS so forgive me if I don't get into enough detail. I have been a AF fan for a while, Hemmingways being my go to smoke. I decided to give the King B a try when I saw it at the B&M while I was picking up a couple of Opus X Fuente Fuente (saving those to celebrate the birth of my niece with my Brother-In-Law).

It came wrapped in cedar with a black band on the foot. Beautiful wrapper, even burn; typical AF. I have to say it started off like the Short Story for me, which is good. A bit sweet with a cedar aroma. A little more than half way through an it was packing a good kick. It started to get a little more peppery and flavorful. It pretty much stayed like that to the end for me. I will definitely get a few more of these for the humi and enjoy at a later date.
:tu

Good review, I've have yet to try the King B but requested them at my cigar shop. Hopefully they get some in.

Thanks for the review. I have one resting and now you have got me thinking about it! :tu

Back