Chatting by the Campfire with SilverFox

SilverFox

Seven Down 33 to Go
Or otherwise titled why you shouldn't drink beer and surf the cigar site sales with your blackberry. Who knew that you could order up a couple few boxes of cigars from the fireside of your campsite.

Looks as though I will have a present when I get home, or very shortly there after.

Hope everyone is doing well, if I get any more relaxed out here I might slip into a coma, making a damn good dent in my travel humi as well.

Allright this was a completely useless post other than to say hi.

Take care crew, and someone slip into chat and tell all those bastiges I said hello.

Re: damn wireless technology

Figures, you could be on mars and cigars would still be reaching you! I'm surprised that you didn't have a heli dropping off comfort packages.. =]

Poor guy goes on vacation and still does not have indoor plumbing.:chk:chk:chk

way to go shawn....i mean really you aren't having them air dropped fireside?

I love my blackberry, I use it when I'm at the b&m...too bad it doesn't have flash to go into chat...at least not that I know of

Whats the temp out there where your camping? Enjoy your trip brother...

About 95 and sunny which is perfect for why we are here R&R

As for indoor plumbing camping might be stretching the truth but that is what we call it I am in a 34 foot trailer :D

As for indoor plumbing camping might be stretching the truth but that is what we call it I am in a 34 foot trailer :D

Thats alright Shawn I hve a 29ft trailer and I still call it camping. :tu

Awwwwww, I think the furry little guys just might miss us.

Group hug!!!

You buying boxes and boxes of cigars is not news anymore my fat tailed friend.

The dude "camps" in a Ritz-Carlton on wheels for Christs sake! :D

Awwwwww, I think the furry little guys just might miss us.

Group hug!!!

Ya know what Al yer starting to piss me off..... Mostly cuz yer right.

This has been a great trip so far. Best weather we have had in ten years of coming here. I have burned up a few sticks as well will give a run down of the damage when I get back.

Simon if you are reading this one let me know if your other box arrived.

Also I think I will have the mods change the title to chatting with SilverFox by the fire and I can use this thread to communicate rather than try to PM or post a few different.

MODS

Can you change the title of this thread to

Chatting with SilverFox by the fire?

I am missing my chat fix and maybe this way I can stop jonesing LOL

I tried to find a mod in the whose online part but damn if there are none around when you need them :D

Back