Cheap fatties

Drew

Gorilla
Famous 3000s are perfect for this...however, Holt's was out of the Churchill when I tried to order while they were still doing free shipping. I want something that's decent for friends that just literally "want a big fat smoke." I want something for spring break that's not too expensive that will appeal to my friends that couldn't care less on brand or specifics other than RG.

Dang you Holts...the Churchill 3000 would fit my needs like a glove.

I'm hoping to win an auction at Cbid, so anything over there that I might as well pickup to ship together would be convenient. :al

Drew,

If you are talking about the Famous 3000, they are at Famous smoke shop not HOLTs. If you want to take advantage of that free shipping there are plenty of choices from TXMatts cheapsmokes thread: http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=57242

BTW a little Birdie told me that Holts is going to put a patch in place to make sure that their website functions, and when they do that - free shipping will be gone. Good option to tack something to any CBID wins, but there are plenty of great value smokes at Holts that would suit your purpose and for now while free shipiping is in place you won't need to worry about any shipping.

The Brahmas over at HOLTS just got marked down to $16.00 for a bundle of 10 in all sizes. The Famous 3000s IMO are better, but if you calculate the price in I now think the Brahmas win in "overall" value. Pretty potent cigar though, novices might be a little put off.

Good luck,

BillyBarue

I'm retarded...you're right. I meant I ordered the Buena Cosecha 3 packs. I need to get some Famous 3000s. I've had so many orders and shipments lately I forget what's on its way in and out. :r

I got a box of them for under $20 from CBid.. can't beat the RG, but I might take the label off prior to passing them out :r

:ss

I picked up the email special on CBid a couple weeks ago and got twenty 60RG gars by Puros Indios. They're not horrible, and that's all I'll say :cb. PM me your address and I'll send you a few.

I picked up the email special on CBid a couple weeks ago and got twenty 60RG gars by Puros Indios. They're not horrible, and that's all I'll say :cb. PM me your address and I'll send you a few.

Ironically enough, the people that I'm intending on giving these to are at UNT. :ss

Back