Chicken Contest #2

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
I feel silly today. This time the prize is a Perdomo Edicion De Silvio, Salamone en cedro in a coffin. (phew that was a mouthful)

I love "yo momma" jokes, lets hear what you got.

Same rules as chicken contest #1

Get'r done!

:chk

your mom is so poor, that when i saw her walking down the street with one sneaker on, i asked her "yo, b1tch did ya lose a shoe?" she answered, "Nope, but i just found one!" :r

Well this isn't really a your momma joke, but it does involve a mom and a chicken, and I thought it was pretty clever.

A little boy comes down for breakfast and his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," says the little boy.
His mother tells him that until he completes them, he won't be getting any breakfast.
Well, he's a little angry, so he goes to feed the chickens and kicks one. He goes to feed the cows, and kicks a cow as well. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.
He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.
"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."
Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat half way across the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says, "Are you going to tell him, or shall I?"

Yo mama is so fat, she has a tattoo of the United States on her chest and in the corner it says ''actual size.''

Yo mama so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs!

Yo mama so skinny she hula hoops with a cheerio.

Yo mama is so ghetto, she puts food stamps in a money clip.

Your momma is so ugly-- even Slicky Willy Clinton refused to sleep with her...

Meh I had to take a crack at Slick Willy if I could :ss

Yo mama's so poor. The other day I saw her walking down the street kickin a can. I asked her what she was doing.

She said. "Moving."

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Your mom so stupid she thinks a quarterback is a refund

Your mom is so fat that she has to use a paint roller to put on lipstick

[/FONT]

Yo mama is so small she poses for trophies.

Yo mama is so fat, when she heard it was "chilly" outside, she went a grabbed a bowl.

Yo mama is so short you can see her feet on her drivers license.

Yo momma's so stupid when she found out she was pregnant, she asked who's the mother.

Yo momma's so fat she can't even jump to a conclusion.

Speaking of the chicken contest...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because he heard your momma was working the other side for only one "buuuuuck".:chk

Back