Chipotle and a smoke..Who loves Chipotle?

Chipotle

• Love it?

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • Hate it?

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
This one is the "barbacoa"...but I love them all!!! What about you?
chip1.jpg

The smoke is a flor de olivia that I won in a contest from RJT.

MMM Chipotle is the best, we have one in Market Street...

but if your in Texas, the only place to go is Freebirds.

Chipotle rules!

I prefer the three tacos- too hard to eat that huge burrito.

If you ever go to Crested Butte, Colorado make sure to go to Teocalli Tamale. Their burritos and tacos are similar to Chipotle, but I enjoyed it more than Chipotle actually. Everything is homemade and their salsa is killer. I am from Texas and am part Hispanic, so I know my tex-mex salsa, and I wasn't expecting such good salsa in Colorado.

MMMM

Chipotle RULES, but its a bit spendy for my budget. I really enjoy it when I do get to have it though.. Good stuff.
Scott

JPH said:
Sorry I shoulda left the tag on ...here ya' go.
chip1tag.jpg

HAHAHA....nice... My girl friend went to freebirds when she was in austin....she told me i had to go. I hear they have some crazy tinfoil artwork!

Chipotle rocks!!! Have to get the carnitas! :dr :dr :dr

Carnitas burrito w/ extra meat. Oh yeah... you're gonna be FULL after that... but it's worth it! Damn... might have to hit that up for lunch tomorrow. Mmmm... tasty! Damn you Jeremy!!!!

JPH said:
For the love of god find one near you.

http://www.chipotle.com/

Actually I think I have been to them, both in Boston and here. I guess I liked it but didn't think it was anything spectacular.

I like the seedy little mexican place down the street that only takes cash, where you have to listen to the stupid hunting video game while you wait for your burrito, which eventually comes out and is as big as your head.

La Bamba...."Burritos as big as your head"!!!....Just ask Jefe at the Shack!

Jefe...if you read this, can you get me a combo steak/chicken burrito on Bardstown Rd tomorrow and bring it to the Shack for me? :dr

icehog3 said:
La Bamba...."Burritos as big as your head"!!!....Just ask Jefe at the Shack!

Jefe...if you read this, can you get me a combo steak/chicken burrito on Bardstown Rd tomorrow and bring it to the Shack for me? :dr
Thats funny Tom, I was going to say they have burritos as big as your arm.Well maybe not Icehogs arm...:D

I love those monster burritos at Chipoltes. Did you know they are owned by McDonalds? That is probably why they are doing so well.

I love Chipotle. The steak queso burrito is my personal fav. Hottest salsa they got on top. It's still not hot enough though. Man, now I gotta go there for lunch. :dr

Back