Christmas Gift from Illinois Hoosier...

MarkinCA

SilverBack
Well, I hope all of my fellow Gorilla's had a wonderful Christmas. I know my family and I did just that. In addition, I received an exceptional gift from fellow BOTL "IllinoisHoosier" (aka Sean) in the great state of Illinois that follows:

2 Perdomo Lot 23
1 CAO Italia
1 Gurka Vintage
1 5Vegas "A"
1 Arturo Fuente

Sean, have smoked 1 of the Lot 23's and it is indeed a mighty fine little smoke. You hope that it wouldn't quit as it was approaching the nub stage. But, all good things come to an end. I'll follow-up with a review on the other one later (with pix of course...).

So, I just want to say thanks again Sean. It was a wonderful gift and lends that much more credibiltiy to this site. Ah, just watch your back from this point on pal....:cb

So, Happy New Year my fellow gorilla's....:tu

Last edited:
Damn, got to remember to stop putting my addresses on those boxes!

Glad you enjoyed it. The others are some favs of mine that i wanted to share.

Have a Happy herfin' New year!!:ss

Sean

Gee Sean, looks like you are getting in the crosshairs of a few of us now. I have to say that the Gol you sent me might be the perfect cigar. With the new year coming up watch your butt. Hope that you and your family had a good holiday season and hope to see your Colts in Foxboro soon. Paul

You are right about Sean. Except for a very questionable college team preference, he is a tremendous guy. Sent me a bomb before the Illini/Indiana FB game and told me that if Illinois won to smoke the Pepin Black in celebration...if they lost I could smoke it to help me forget my misery. He really is a good guy.

However "Illinois" and "Hoosier" are two words that should never be made into one. :) It would be as bad as IndianaIllini. :)

You are right about Sean. Except for a very questionable college team preference, he is a tremendous guy. Sent me a bomb before the Illini/Indiana FB game and told me that if Illinois won to smoke the Pepin Black in celebration...if they lost I could smoke it to help me forget my misery. He really is a good guy.

However "Illinois" and "Hoosier" are two words that should never be made into one. :) It would be as bad as IndianaIllini. :)

And here I was rooting for Illinois today...:D

Have a Happy New Year jbo..:pp:ss

Back