Christmas or Holiday cigar/s

Sigarz

Gorilla
Anyone else thinking that far ahead?

Im planning on having a A fuente hemingway classic christmas eve and a DCM double corona #1 for christmas Day. :dr

Cant wait :D

For Christmas, either a Padron 1964 Anneversairo w/my dad, or a La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Gold... OR BOTH!!!!!

Ive got a PAN 26 begging me to smoke it, but I will be in NYC, so chances are I will pick up something from one of the many nice shops there to smoke...
Scott

I've heard that Anejo's are Christmas smokes...just looking at it reminds me of Santa. I believe I will smoke my shark Christmas day...:dr

I am definitely going Anejo for Christmas. If I have time for another, it will be a Padron 64 M Torp. Can't wait!

Ah, those Padron '64's. I may do the same. But I'm thinking maybe a RP owr on Christmas Eve Day. Larry.:dr

You bet I'm thinking ahead. I've got a La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No 2 I'm saving for Christmas day. I hope the garage is warm enough.

I figured that since I will be overly stuffed from ham, potatoes, and random chocolates, I would smoke a LFD Chiselito then an Opus of some sort. :w

Ive got a PAN 26 begging me to smoke it, but I will be in NYC, so chances are I will pick up something from one of the many nice shops there to smoke...
Scott

Scott,
Drop me an e-mail or PM me before you come to NY. If you have time, maybe we can hook up for a smoke and some banter. Maybe we can even throw a mini-herf together with some other NYC based gorillas!
-John

That's an excellent question, and you've got my brain churning..

probably either an Anejo, PAM 26, or Boli PC.

but more than likely, it will be some other stick that I acquire between now and then.

I can tell you I wont be smoking a grape cigar! Other then that I have not decided yet.

I hate to admit this but I was once in the presence of a friend who was smoking a strawberry flavored cigar :pu

on a more pleasant note, Anejos would be my first choice as well IF I could locate a couple.

on a more pleasant note, Anejos would be my first choice as well IF I could locate a couple.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next couple weeks at your local Fuente retailers..

Two of my local guys told me that they're getiing their shipments sometime in the next two weeks.

For Christmas i have 5 Casa Fuentes lined up for my brothers, uncle and myself to enjoy on Christmas night......

For New Years, i have a Anejo Shark to enjoy along with my brothers. Should be a great Christmas and a damn fine New Years.....

John

Keep your eyes peeled over the next couple weeks at your local Fuente retailers..

Two of my local guys told me that they're getting their shipments sometime in the next two weeks.

Be checking with mine tomorrow on those.( Anejo ) If not, most likely be an Opus.

I was gunna be searching for an Anjeo Shark, myself (and probably still will search) ..... but ya know .... Having just completed a NST trade with DaKlugs, I think my holiday smoke will be something to my liking ;)

For Christmas, and this all hinges on my nagging ability to convince the wife that it's necessary....Hopefully an Opus X if I can convince her to let me buy the Carlitos Way sampler for myself. :dr ...Might have to break down and buy her something shiny though....There's ALWAYS a catch!!!!

Back