CI Cigar Brand Humidors - Sized the same?

tedrodgerscpa

PSHC - Vandy's B*tch
O.K., so I've done a bunch of searching, but have yet to come up with the answer. Hopefully someone can pitch in.

After wrestling with my vinotemp 28ct thermo, I've decided that it would be best to use the winecooler as a temperature control and move my singles into humidors INSIDE the vinotemp.

I cashed in on the $20 deal at cigarsinternational and received a mosaic band humidor (available at http://www.CigarsIntl.com/SA7218). Really like the humidor, as it held humdity once seasoned.

The band-design I could do without, but seems to hold solid humidity much better than the curly head deluxe boxes I'm currently using (donated from my B&M)

So, here's my question, in case someone knows the answer....

It seems that all of the 'branded humidors' found here http://www.cigarsinternational.com/catDisp.asp?cat=102 are about the same size (other than the 100 count, of course, and possibly those that open lengthwise instead of widthwise). In all likelihood, I'm guessing they're the exact same humidor with a different logo on the top.

Can anyone confirm that the padilla/5 vegas/camacho/etc humidors are the same thing, with different labels screened on the top?

I dont' care about the pretty design on the top, as they're gonna live inside my vinotemp, stacked side-by-side (fits two across LIKE A GLOVE!!!!)

I know that I can call cigarsinternational tomorrow, but wanted to check with you gorillas first.

Thanks in advance,

Ted

I have three of them. The 5 Vegas and the Indian Trabac are hinged to open width wise and the Grukha to open length wise. I think they are supposed to be the same size, but in reality they are a few centimeters off in size.

Two across fits like a glove as well in my Haier 12 bottle wine fridge.

I have two of the 5 Vegas, an RP Sungrown, two Indian Tabac, and one Cigarfest 07. All are within 1/2" in dimensions.

I have the 5 Vegas "A" and Gurkha. The 5 Vegas "A" is noticable smaller.

P8130003.jpg

Gurkha in the middle and 5 Vegas "A" on the right.

Didn't want to lose the link: www.cigarsintl.com/sa716a

In-Stock $15.00

First Class Humidor Sampler includes:
1 - 5 Vegas Classic Double Corona (6" x 48)
1 - Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto (5.5" x 52)
1 - Gurkha Connecticut Reserve Robusto #4 (6" x 50)
1 - Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Belicoso Maduro (5.5" x 52)
1 - Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826 Glorioso (6" x 52)
1 - REO by Rocky Patel Robusto (5" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Tierra del Sol Torpedo Maduro (6.1" x 54)
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage Humidor (20 Capacity)

Didn't want to lose the link: www.cigarsintl.com/sa716a

In-Stock $15.00

First Class Humidor Sampler includes:
1 - 5 Vegas Classic Double Corona (6" x 48)
1 - Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto (5.5" x 52)
1 - Gurkha Connecticut Reserve Robusto #4 (6" x 50)
1 - Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Belicoso Maduro (5.5" x 52)
1 - Perdomo Slow-Aged Lot 826 Glorioso (6" x 52)
1 - REO by Rocky Patel Robusto (5" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Tierra del Sol Torpedo Maduro (6.1" x 54)
1 - Rocky Patel Vintage Humidor (20 Capacity)

That's a sweet freakin deal! And I don't have even an extra $15 right now. :mn

Thanks for the link. I have a larger humidor that I really don't care for and seeing as how I don't keep many sticks at a time this was a great find at a great price. Ordered 1 last night.

I think the ones you are talking about are all the same. I have 4 of em..
2 Mosaics
1 5 vegas
1 ci legends I think...

Havent' measured them but they all stack vertically very nice and I don't notice any differences.

In the catalog, they list all of them as being the same measurements:

3" H
8 1/2" W
7" D

There is a special note that the Gurkha and Greycliff just open vertically.

Back