CI Customer Service

Rolando

alliroG
I was on hold for only a few moments. No endlessly nested phone menu to navigate. The gentleman I spoke with even suggested that he might be close to my area this weekend and willing to drop off the replacements but then found out otherwise.

I don't shop my business around much but with that kind of service I am not inclined to try to save a few pennies.

My RP edges came in soggy and a few of them had wrapper problems.

With this heat and their high moisture content this may be the first time I am inclined to freeze. What do you do when you initially place them in the fridge to keep moisture from condensating around them?

I always place my cigars in an empty cigar box and into a vacuum bag, and then vacume seal them so all the excess air is pulled out of the bag. I have never had any condensation problems doing it this way, but I have never froze extremely wet cigars either. If you put them in a dry cigar box it should absorb any extra moisture.

I don't have a vacuum sealer. I have often been tempted to buy one. You are right though... a dry box should aborb the moisture and keep it away from the wrappers. I may throw in a couple of paper towels too for good measure.

I don't have a vacuum sealer. I have often been tempted to buy one. You are right though... a dry box should aborb the moisture and keep it away from the wrappers. I may throw in a couple of paper towels too for good measure.

In that case put them in a box and then into freezer bags and push out as much air as you can. I would double bag them to give a better barrier from the freezing air.

Speaking of good customer service...I've purchased from CI/CBid, FSS, and Atlantic in my short career. They all had great customer service when I needed it. It seems that cigar merchants are quite competitive in this regard. Good for us :)

...and good for them. They will keep getting my $$ for sure. Mark at Cigarmony also has great CS.

Last edited:
I had a humidor come from cbid and when I received it the hygrometer that it came with was in pieces. I contacted them by email and in two days I had a replacement. Can’t beat good service, or the prices.

Damn Devil Site always takin my paycheck!!!!:hn

There is a real nice girl that works on Saturdays. Her name is Bambi (or something close) What I like the most is that if she doesnt know the answer, she wont BS around, she says`I dont know` Honesty is priceless to me.

There is a real nice girl that works on Saturdays. Her name is Bambi (or something close) What I like the most is that if she doesnt know the answer, she wont BS around, she says`I dont know` Honesty is priceless to me.
A girl named Bambi, I like the sound of that. I think I am going to call tomorrow and just make something up.:r

Back