Cienfuegos

I got a box of the #5 off cbid about a year ago for $40. The cigar pretty much sucked for the first third but after that got pretty decent. Or maybe my tastebuds surrendered. :ss I'll try another one this weekend if I haven't given them all away and let you know, it's been awhile since I've had that one.

I got a box of the #5 off cbid about a year ago for $40. The cigar pretty much sucked for the first third but after that got pretty decent. Or maybe my tastebuds surrendered. :ss I'll try another one this weekend if I haven't given them all away and let you know, it's been awhile since I've had that one.

I had the exact same experience. I gave most of them away but still have a few left in the humi after a year. Maybe it's time to try one again.

I like 'em!

Yea but you go around making hollow threats as well.

I've had a Cienfuegos, not sure what number, but it was decent. Try one, if you don't like it, let them sit 6 months, try another, if you still don't like them, repeat, if you don't like it after sitting a year well maybe you just don't like this cigar...keep a few for tasting in another year or so..and trade the rest away... my 2 cp though.

Well, tried the #5, got two inches into it and ditched it. Just couldn't forge ahead. Sorry. I must say I have not smoked a single cigar from Reyes that I have liked. Having a Triple Maduro to make things right with the world. :ss

Just goes to show you that not everybody likes the same thing. I have a box of the Engine #7 (7 x 48) and like them very much. I share them with a friend who also finds them enjoyable. Soooooo...smoke yours and see for yourself whether you like them or not. :cb

Yep. I'd rather walk on my hands and knees through broken glass than smoke another Ashton VSG but folks will pay hundreds for them. Smoke what ya like.

Back