Cigar Aficionado "Cigar Cinema"

Nothing like 2 guys smoking illegal cigars at a fancy cigar bar in NY City on camera for the world to see. :tu

is it just me or does anyone else think these guys are a bunch of pompous arrogant loosers.:fu :BS :tg

is it just me or does anyone else think these guys are a bunch of pompous arrogant loosers.:fu :BS :tg

I don't know anything about the CA guys aside from what I read in their Editorials, but I'm led to believe they're "connected" to money/power/influence. If that's the case, they're total douchebags for doing little more than what appears to be whining about anti-smoking laws. These douchebags, of all people, could muster the wherewithal--either their own or their supporters'--to form a 529 that lobbies for *reasonable* approaches to smoking laws. Instead, they just whine, preaching to the choir every single issue.

Sorry, end :sb

It was fun to watch and I will probably go back for new stuff.

I can undertsand how a display can muster such deep emotional repsonse.

What is going to be great is looking for parodies as they pop up on You Tube!!

The Burgundy and Cigar video was very lacking, that margarita machine would be nice but I would rather spend my money on good cigars and good tequila and have it on the rocks.

Thanks for sharing the link.

That was fun to watch, I do love videos where they talk more about the cigars as they smoke them. Kinda like watching a review instead of reading thing.

Back