Cigar boards

How many cigar boards are you active on?

Votes: 56 54.4%

Votes: 22 21.4%

Votes: 15 14.6%

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

DonJefe

Missing the Shack
How many cigar boards are you active on? I'm a member on three, but since I discovered CS this is the only one I'm active on.

this is the only one i am on. what others are there that are worth the time?
jimmy
:tpd:

jimmy said:
this is the only one i am on. what others are there that are worth the time?
jimmy
:tpd:

I'm sure there are some good ones left out there, I just don't know where they are.

Member of just one other, Divan but not active.. I really only need this one.. I find out everything I need to know right here.

Thanks to everyone here.........

floydp said:
Member of just one other, Divan but not active.. I really only need this one.. I find out everything I need to know right here.

Thanks to everyone here.........

Divan was great when it first started, but not much action over there anymore. I noticed the other day that the site had been completely overhauled though.

Belong to several, but this is the only one I post in and visit on a daily basis. As for me.there's really no reason to go anywhere else.

What other cigar boards??? This is it for me man. We got some very knowledgeable, experienced, well stocked( :D ), friendly, funny, courteus and generous gorrillas in here. I have not even bother to look anywhere else since I joined Club Stogie.
VIVA CLUB STOGIE!!!!

Nely said:
What other cigar boards??? This is it for me man. We got some very knowledgeable, experienced, well stocked( :D ), friendly, funny, courteus and generous gorrillas in here. I have not even bother to look anywhere else since I joined Club Stogie.
VIVA CLUB STOGIE!!!!

I'll second that VIVA!

Damn...I really feel like a post whore and a cigar board whore now!

I spend a lot of time here, Cigar Weekly, botl.org and post a little on CigarPass.

Lets see....we have the post whore, club stogie tree hugger and now...the cigar board whore :D

1f1fan said:
Damn...I really feel like a post whore and a cigar board whore now!

I spend a lot of time here, Cigar Weekly, botl.org and post a little on CigarPass.

Lets see....we have the post whore, club stogie tree hugger and now...the cigar board whore :D

Who's the tree hugger?

i'm signed up for a few, but a few of those were just to gain access to read and track someone who wasn't doing what they said they were doing (asking for cigars for the "troops" and never providing proof on MANY boards).

but, i'm most active on this one, visit CW every so often to check if there's a KC herf coming up and the trading forum. sometimes i'll read their review sections.

i check into another CW every once in a few weeks just to see what's going on over there. if there's something worth replying to, i reply.

but, i check into this board about 100 times more than the others.

I could swear I replied in this thread earlier today! :hn

1f1fan you aren't the cigar board whore, trust me. I answered 3 to the poll question because I actively (and frequently) post here, cigarpass, and cigar snobs, with triple digit post counts.

I have posted to 8 boards and belong to 10 cigar boards I can think of now.

Trust me, if I wasn't on soo many boards I would be the #1 post whore here. :p

-Matt-

txmatt said:
I could swear I replied in this thread earlier today! :hn

1f1fan you aren't the cigar board whore, trust me. I answered 3 to the poll question because I actively (and frequently) post here, cigarpass, and cigar snobs, with triple digit post counts.

I have posted to 8 boards and belong to 10 cigar boards I can think of now.

Trust me, if I wasn't on soo many boards I would be the #1 post whore here. :p

-Matt-
Matt iit sounds like you need to smoke more :D

txmatt said:
As opposed to say... becoming the champ of 6 of the arcade games here?? HMMM?? :tg :D

-Matt-
:r I had nine last night. Damn I need to smoke less and play more :D

Off subject Where in loction is McKinney, TX to Dallas/Ft. Worth? I visit Ft worth often.

MM2(SW)S said:
:r I had nine last night. Damn I need to smoke less and play more :D

Off subject Where in loction is McKinney, TX to Dallas/Ft. Worth? I visit Ft worth often.

McKinney is NE of Dallas, North of Plano and Allen if you know where they are. Ft Worth would be 1 - 1.5 hours away depending on the area of and (of course) traffic.

-Matt-

Back