Cigar Bobken Ashtray

El Gato

Gorilla
I picked up a cigar Bobken ashtray at a local B&M. I paid $5.95 for it, JR has them for less.
http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=accessories_detail&ItemCode=3ASHC&type=SMA
It's a plastic ashtray that fits in a cup holder or can hang from something in the car. It has a lid with a hole in it to drop ashes and to extinguish cigars in.
This ashtray works very well. Since I got it my truck is a lot cleaner, the ash doesn't fly around when I flick it out the window. Lit cigars extinguish in seconds, I don't have to worry about starting any forest fires. There is a nice long tray to hold even the largest cigars. It is a great place to rest your smoke when you have to pop into the store etc.
I gotta say that this is one of the best accessories I've ever used.

Yeah, they rock. I got tired of going in for coffee then coming back out to the porch to find my cigar burned a little more, unbalanced itself, and rolled off the tiny little groove and fell on the floor. This never happens with the bobken.

Yes, JR's has them for cheap. But remember the 2.50 shipping for each item! I bought one at a local discount cigarette shop for $3.00 and love it. Just don't let any of your cigar buddies see you going into a discount cigarette shop :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, I have a cup holder ashtray that is designed for cigarettes but is awful for cigars. This ashtray should help out immensely.

Back