Cigar Club

goatfarmer

ChestBeater
Thought I would check and see if any members have had any experience with these Cigar Clubs, considering buying in for 2-3 months where you pay certain amount and they send 5 cigars monthly. Seems like it might be an opportunity to try a variety of different smokes. Already participated in couple newbie PIF's and thanks to ML1980, and Cozy, received some cigars I have never tried, or heard of before and thought perhaps a Cigar club would provide simular experience. If there are any newbies who have not gotten in on the PIF highly recommend it.

Dogwatch social club is a cigar podcast that recently started a cigar club. I would trust those guys not to pick bad sticks.

I joined the Dogwatch a few months back and have been very pleased with the selection and quality of the sticks. Also, it is fun to listen the podcast and smoke along with Bob and Dale.

Went to website and now a card carrying member. Listened to their podcast before, found site very informative. Will need to take a few minutes and review their cigar club policy, seems their policy may be different than some other club membership policys I've seen online. Intend checking, and compare, don't see the harm in giving one a try. Appreciate your input. :ss

Back