Cigar.com Brazilian Label

CigarDood

Young Ape
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Cigar.com Brazilian Label Robusto (5x50) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
Prelight: [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The cigar had a nice, tight-but-spongy construction with a beautiful dark wrapper that was luscious and shiny. The prelight draw was extremely spicy and had a smooth, delicate pull. [/FONT]
First 1/3: [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Right out of the gate, the cigar was very spicy, but the flavor quickly mellowed and got fairly sweet with subtle hints of chocolate. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Second 1/3: Into the second third, the stick began losing its sweetness but the chocolaty tones started to really pick up, and the smoke got thick and extra creamy. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Final 1/3: The chocolate flavor intensified during the final third and the spice came roaring back. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Overall: The more I smoked, the more I liked this little beauty, especially as the draw opened up and rich creamy smoke literally forced itself into my mouth. For ~$2/stick, I'd say the Brazilian Label is a real winner. It provides a solid, Brazilian-flavor that lasts a little more than an hour and is comparable to (or better than) many higher-priced Brazilian sticks. [/FONT]

Verdit: Try this cigar!

I'm a big fan of most of the cigar.com house brands. Just bought the sampler so I could get one of these. Thought it might be similiar to the Brazilia. And I was not terribly disappointed. It was a little smoother than the CAO.

Definitely a good cheap smoke.:tu

Good review, thanks!

I'm a big fan of most of the cigar.com house brands. Just bought the sampler so I could get one of these. Thought it might be similiar to the Brazilia. And I was not terribly disappointed. It was a little smoother than the CAO.

Definitely a good cheap smoke.:tu

Good review, thanks!

Have you tried any of the other sticks in the sampler?

I'm a fan of them as well. If I had to choose out of the house brands though, I'd take the Cuban or the Corojo any day of the week. For the money, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

I'm a fan of them as well. If I had to choose out of the house brands though, I'd take the Cuban or the Corojo any day of the week. For the money, you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Maybe I'll throw in a few of those with my next order.

yup. Like them all except the Purple. It was too "grassy" for me. The Blue is a good mellow stick and the Red had a nice spiciness to it.

Can't remember much of the other without digging out the tasting notes, but I remember liking them all, but that Purple. Tried it twice and just couldn;t get into it.

yup. Like them all except the Purple. It was too "grassy" for me. The Blue is a good mellow stick and the Red had a nice spiciness to it.

Can't remember much of the other without digging out the tasting notes, but I remember liking them all, but that Purple. Tried it twice and just couldn;t get into it.

Sounds good. I'll pick some up. Thanks for the info!

Back