Cigar.Com Cigar of the month Club

Dux

Mr. Sexy Cooler!!!
Last month I joined Cigar.com's Cigar of the month club. I didn’t know what to expect since this was going to be my first time joining any type of cigar mailing. To my Surprise this month’s sampling was impressive.

The Round Up

Comancho Limited Diploma / 5.00” X 50 Natural
Comancho Select, Super Toro / 5.75” X 52 Cameroon
Comancho SLR, Rothschilde / 4.50” X 50 Maduro
Camacho Corojo, Toro / 6.00” X 50 Natural
Camacho Coyolar, Robusto / 5.00” X 50 Maduro

Included with my cigars I received a very informative pamphlet that included an illustration of each cigar, detailed review, and description.
You will also find within your pamphlet a small Interview with Christian Eiroa the president of Camacho Cigars.

The Reviews are broken down by
Construction
Flavor & Body
Smoke & Burn
Impression
Overall Score

You can really see that Cigar.com took some time to put this together. I was happy they didn’t just toss 5 smokes into a box.
What I received ended up surpassing my expectations and I now look forward to next month.
I plan to let this run for a few months. If this post peaks peoples interest I will continue to update what I receive each month.

I will Post Pics of the smokes later tonight..

Doug/Dux

Cigar.com / Club Price 29.95 includes Shipping and 10% off all items on site...

As do I but in a suspicious way. Has any one been a member for a few months? This seems more like a selling/promotional scheme that costs money.

Do they always send all 5 cigars from the same Manufacturer? I.E. 5 Rocky Patels. or do they mix it up, like 5 Cameroons from whomever?

hmmm....that makes me rethink this whole cigar of the month club thing. Thanks for the info :tu

As do I but in a suspicious way. Has any one been a member for a few months? This seems more like a selling/promotional scheme that costs money.

Do they always send all 5 cigars from the same Manufacturer? I.E. 5 Rocky Patels. or do they mix it up, like 5 Cameroons from whomever?

That's a good question, I wont find out till next month..

Anyone else here a member of Cigar.com that can shed some light?

So far from cigar.com I've received the 5 Gurkhas and have yet to receive the Camacho. But I have a feeling its just 5 from a different brand each month therefore I took my subscription off a few days ago.

I'm very wary of those subscriptions because it seems like a way for the company to unload less-than-stellar sticks on customers who are paying for sticks and have no idea what they are going to get.

Re: Cigar.Com Cigar of the month Club *Updated for July*

I recieved my 2nd month of smokes from Cigar.com
This months selections are labeld as cigars from there aging room.

Once again they have included a very nice print out with some imformative info on each cigar.

*Updated for July*

July Cigar.com Club selection - Ciagrs from the Aging Room

Graycliff Professionale Vin 1999 PG
Bahia Gold 2004 Toro
Macanudo Robust 2003 Hampton Ct
Camacho Havana 1999 Cetro
CAO Criollo 2004 Pampa

Not 100% I'm going to let this run another month...

Doug/Dux

Cigar.com / Club Price 29.95 includes Shipping and 10% off all items on site...

Back