Cigar Event Last Night

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
Last night the local B&M held another Rocky Patel Cigar event. It was a blast. They had free drinks and catered food from a local Restaurant. Anyway, this is my second RP event in the past year and I always find them very enjoyable.

I mixed and matched a box that I am going to split with my Father-in-Law for Christmas.

I got

10 RP 90's (his favorites)
5 RP 92's
5 Decades
5 1999's

and five free Olde Worlde Reserve (My favs)

Anyway, the event was pretty fun. Rocky was not there but his brother was, and he seems to be a very nice guy as well. Finally at the end of the night they had a drawing for a 42 inch Plasma TV and a humidor signed by Rocky. I didn't win, but it was a fun night were I smoked several good stogies. Hope everyone else had a nice start to their weekend.

Woogie:cb

I didn't know the guy who won the TV. But I'm sure he was pumped. It was a nice TV.

was this at Heroes and Legacies in Lubbock?

I had briefly considered driving down for it (form amarillo), but with the impending weather (which turned out to not be a big deal) I thought twice and didn't

glad to hear it was a good time even without me :D

was this at Heroes and Legacies in Lubbock?

I had briefly considered driving down for it (form amarillo), but with the impending weather (which turned out to not be a big deal) I thought twice and didn't

glad to hear it was a good time even without me :D

Yeap, it was at Heroes. Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it, as it was a great time. However, the roads were getting a little messy.

Woogie

Yeap, it was at Heroes. Sorry to hear that you couldn't make it, as it was a great time. However, the roads were getting a little messy.

Woogie

yeah, I didn't figure I wanted to turn a 90 or so minute drive into 3 hours, so I chilled here, we've got a light dusting of snow outside right now

I'll have to let you know next time I"m down there, we can herf

I end up in LBK here and there, and H&L is ALWAYS a must stop for me (and my wife likes it since she doesn't have to deal with the smoke just for walking in). My shop here is better for Fuente and Padron products (price and selection) but for ANYthing else, H&L is by far and away better. Very very nice shop

NO PICS? :hn

Sorry no pics. I took a camera, but I got so busy smoking cigars, drinking a few brews, eating, and visiting with other people, I didn't take any pictures. I will have to do better at the next event.

Woogie

Just got home from the Heroes and Legacies here in Austin and they had a stupid sale on RP's. Not much into RP's so I didn't pay too much attention to what was going on around me. I do know that they were opening different boxes of RP's for the whole 2 hours that I was there smoking. The humidor manager stated they would sell no less than 75 boxes of RP's today.

Back