Cigar Linguistics

gnukfu

Smokin and Jokin
It came to my attention during the cyber herf last night that Darrell is proficient in the pronunciation of cigar brand names (marca) and their various sizes (vitolas). So if you are unsure of how to pronounce ohhhhhh Anejo (it is "Uhh-Nay-Ho" not "Uh-nee-joe") and Opus X (it is "oh-pus eks" and not "ahh-pus ten") just send Darrell a PM and he will gladly provide you with the correct pronunciation. I do not belive he currently charges a fee for this service so take advantage of it while it is still free of charge!!! Thanks for your help Darrell!

:chk:chk:chk:chk

It came to my attention during the cyber herf last night that Darrell is proficient in the pronunciation of cigar brand names (marca) and their various sizes (vitolas). So if you are unsure of how to pronounce ohhhhhh Anejo (it is "Uhh-Nay-Ho" not "Uh-nee-joe") and Opus X (it is "oh-pus eks" and not "ahh-pus ten") just send Darrell a PM and he will gladly provide you with the correct pronunciation. I do not belive he currently charges a fee for this service so take advantage of it while it is still free of charge!!! Thanks for your help Darrell!

:chk:chk:chk:chk

:r:r
sHa_dielaughing1.gif
sHa_dielaughing1.gif
sHa_dielaughing1.gif
:r:r

This is not a joke!!!!!

Darrell theres this cigar I've always wanted to try, I think its called a cremoosa, or cremasa, or maybe its creemosa. Can you help me out with this one? :D

Back