Cigar Magazine - Latest Issue -

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
Anybody read the article by Lew at the back? My first thoughts was of course that he does not carry any Rocky Patel - hmmmm. (I seriously don't have a clue as to why he does not.) But when you think of 90/92 - Vintage is the first thing that pops into my mind.

So anyway - who else read it? Any thoughts?? Comments?

Ron

Didn't read it, but I might have to. I am headed to my local shop tommorow, and they subscribe, so I'd reckon they will have it there.
Scott

I haven't read it yet but, generally speaking, if JR's doesn't carry it, it gets either no attention from Cigar mag or if they do write about em it's negative. I guess this should be expected since JR Cigar's are the one's putting that Rag out there.

I didn't get the magazine yet !!!!

I should have. When I do I will definately read the article.

Anybody read the article by Lew at the back? My first thoughts was of course that he does not carry any Rocky Patel - hmmmm. (I seriously don't have a clue as to why he does not.) But when you think of 90/92 - Vintage is the first thing that pops into my mind.

So anyway - who else read it? Any thoughts?? Comments?

Ron

I read it and I was also going to ask if anyone had seen it. He seemed to be like a bitter school boy who is mad at the starting QB for stealing his girlfriend. I think there is a growing animosity towards sites like CI and cigarbid. I talked with my local shop owner and he said that he has called company's like Perdomo and RP to complain about the unfair advantage CI has over other shops and online stores. This might be an extension of that. Nonetheless, I love the Vintage series, wether its true vintage tobacco or not, it beats a lot of the crap that JR's sells and has made under their name.

I must have looked over that article, now I am going to have to try to find the mag and read that article.

I talked with my local shop owner and he said that he has called company's like Perdomo and RP to complain about the unfair advantage CI has over other shops and online stores.

My b/m owner and I had the same conversation all the time about the bid sites. He says he has people in all the time who complain about prices compared to online. He tells them sure, you give me the money for the stick now, come back in 5 days and I will let you smoke it.

My b/m owner and I had the same conversation all the time about the bid sites. He says he has people in all the time who complain about prices compared to online. He tells them sure, you give me the money for the stick now, come back in 5 days and I will let you smoke it.

If it saves me a $100 or more, I think I can wait. I support the local shops, but at the same time, I have to worry about my finances first. just my last :2

as far as "vintage" tobacco, he makes sense about what might actually be available. if everything was used up during the boom, is there really any possibility that there was some stashed somewhere unknown all this time?
on the other hand, if the cigar is good, they can call it whatever they want. once you try it, you either like it and buy more, or it will be on special somewhere.

Wow, you read my mind! I was going to ask the same question. Well Lew makes since and I still love the Vintage series no matter how old they are!!:w

Back