Cigar Mechanic

linty

Young Ape
Has anybody heard of this? How does it work and does it work well? Thinking of getting one and sticking it into a cooler, thoughts?

Pfft, if he's got a relationship and formerly worked for Drew Estate, [as he said in the video] I've heard enough. I'll pass, too.

(I'm not a fan of Drew Estate's products.)

But hey, at least he knows that nano is smaller than micro. He seems not very well informed about his own product. Can't really tell what the stuff is in the video, but I'm guessing it's a copy/rip off of heartfelt beads or shilala beads.

Last edited:
We sell their beads at the shop, I've come to the conclusion that they're just kitty litter, untreated. I'm currently talking to my boss about getting with Dave at Heartfelt to sell his stuff.

That guy on the video mentioned nano tech is involved. Does that mean that were going to have a new type of bug crawling around in our humidors? A nano robotic beetle.

That guy on the video mentioned nano tech is involved. Does that mean that were going to have a new type of bug crawling around in our humidors? A nano robotic beetle.

lol ok ok i get it :r humidity beads it is. and thank you for the links for them!

sorta on the same vein, has anybody tried the humidity sheets they have at the heart website? They seem more convienient and cheaper!

Back