Cigar Nights?

JasonI

ChestBeater
So im sitting here waiting for the phone company to come and hook up my new home phone and im picking out my cigar for our once a month cigar night and was wondering how many of the people on the board have a night every month or so were you and friends of family get together and enjoy a good smoke. I figured if any one else did this they probably had some interesting stories.

There are only 3 to 4 of us in our group and one of the guys never has his own cigar. So we all take turns giving him a decent $4.00 to $8.00 cigar, well not any more, the past 2 times he has put it out halfway through and said he didn't feel good because he won't not inhale because "only wimps don't inhale." I think its time I buy some cremosas and give him one.

Jason I.

JasonI said:
So we all take turns giving him a decent $4.00 to $8.00 cigar, well not any more, the past 2 times he has put it out halfway through and said he didn't feel good because he won't not inhale because "only wimps don't inhale." I think its time I buy some cremosas and give him one.

I think you should buy him some sense. :2

Galaga, SDmate, and I along with 2 or 3 other guys get together every Thursday night for a herf. We rotate who hosts. Occasionally, GOAT LOCKER joins us, too.

My favorite day of the week is Thursday !
:cool:

Motogp.com!! every sunday me and my brothers and pals sit down to watch World Superbike, MotoGP and AMA Superbike racing. THough it was more fun when i was on the TV in the races, its nice now to relax, butterfly-less and ponder my only difficult choice- what stogie will suit me this sunday? its always a special day... and when the Ducati is running on pace Ill grab a Opus-esk cigar :p

Jason, I think you should dump the mooch, and find a friend that'll pull his own weight. Helping a guy out is one thing, being taken advantage of is another. Especially when it's by someone who has more balls than brains.

pnoon said:
Galaga, SDmate, and I along with 2 or 3 other guys get together every Thursday night for a herf. We rotate who hosts. Occasionally, GOAT LOCKER joins us, too.

My favorite day of the week is Thursday !
:cool:

If I ever get down Diego way ,,I love to join you guys..

Jerry in Minnesota.

c2000 said:

Jerry in Minnesota.
just shoot 1 of us a pm when ya comin over mate...just so I can have extra vegemite n cheese crackers ready for ya :)
Hey if any of you gorillas are ever down the San Diego way don't hesitate to pm one of us to organize a herf.Hehe we don't usually need much of an excuse to got together & smoke a cigar or three :w

My friend i go to the local cigar bar Fox and Hound every wed. enjoy 1 or 2 smokes and alot of Guinness or black and tans ( herp) :al :w

c2000 said:

Jerry in Minnesota.
Jerry,
We'd love to have you join us. Like SDmate siad, just PM one of us and let us know you are coming.
Bring that infamous ash tray of yours. :D

:w

I've completly cut him off the other guys are still handing out smokes, I gave up on him after he laid down 3/4 of the hemingway classic I gave him. I almost went ape Sh*t that night. He works at a walgreens and has asked us if we wanted him to get us a discount on any of their "High End" cigars... gotta love friends.

I was also wondering if we have any STL area gorillas here, a little midwest get together would be kind of cool, wish I could make it ot the HERF in Springfield, my uncle who helped get me into cigars lives up there.

Last edited:
JasonI said:
I've completly cut him off the other guys are still handing out smokes, I gave up on him after he laid down 3/4 of the hemingway classic I gave him. I almost went ape Sh*t that night. He works at a walgreens and has asked us if we wanted him to get us a discount on any of their "High End" cigars... gotta love friends.
Walgreen's used to carry bundles of something that looked like real cigars, but judging bu the storage methods and price they may have been the old chopped tobacco in brown paper bundled to look like the real thing. That might be what he's talking about.

pnoon said:
Jerry,

Bring that infamous ash tray of yours. :D

:w

Funny you should bring that up...The tookas Tender is patent pending....I will be trying to market it to all the cigar outlets in the near future...

Jerry in Minnesota.

c2000 said:
Funny you should bring that up...The tookas Tender is patent pending....I will be trying to market it to all the cigar outlets in the near future...

Jerry in Minnesota.
:r :r :confused: :r

JasonI said:
There are only 3 to 4 of us in our group and one of the guys never has his own cigar. So we all take turns giving him a decent $4.00 to $8.00 cigar, well not any more, the past 2 times he has put it out halfway through and said he didn't feel good because he won't not inhale because "only wimps don't inhale." I think its time I buy some cremosas and give him one.

Jason I.

I agree with what every one else has said...get rid of the moocher. Not only does this guy sound like an idiot, he has no true appreciation for one of lifes great little pleasures. Now, if cigar nights include your brother and his friends "raiding" your humidor, then my cigar nights are about once every two weeks. :mad:

Trooper :cool:

Usually once a month, me my mom, my uncle, and his girlfriend go out in the backyard, light up our chimchirea (small basket with a smoke stack on top you can light a fire in) I light up my smoker grill and we all have a nice BBQ with the Tiki torches going. I'll have a cigar, sometime my uncle joins me, gonna miss them while I'm sitting out there alone this winter lol

Back