cigar radio

Sigarz

Gorilla
Hey does anyone listen to cigar Dave (the general) on saturdays, I used to during the summer but i rarely have time anymore. I was just wondering if any of you have yeard him before?

I thought the show is pretty interesting he gives out free cigars to his callers somtimes, I thought (the few times ive listened to it) its a pretty informative show, kinda like clubstogie on the radio. :D

heres the radio shows link.

http://www.cigardave.com/cd/

I used to as well.

But, now with the Podcast that are out there. I listen to them at my leisure when I want.

Ive only heard of one podcast about cigars on itunes, which one/s do you listen to?

The ones I listen to include

DWSC (Dog Watch Social Club)
Blowin Smoke
Stogie Fresh 5

there is also Cigar Nation, but im not sure how often they have new shows (havent listened to them in a long time)

The ones I listen to include

DWSC (Dog Watch Social Club)
Blowin Smoke
Stogie Fresh 5

there is also Cigar Nation, but im not sure how often they have new shows (havent listened to them in a long time)

I think cigar nation might be the one Ive listened to on itunes. I will check those out, thanks.

downloading DWSC now...it mentions cigarmony in the descriptions, do you know are the podcasters a member of CS?

This is great, I cant wait to listen to them.

downloading DWSC now...it mentions cigarmony in the descriptions, do you know are the podcasters a member of CS?

This is great, I cant wait to listen to them.

Both Bob (DWSC Bob) and Dale (Dogwatch Dale) are members and frequently mention Club Stogie. I have listened to almost all their shows, going back to 2005, and really enjoy them.

Like most cigar shows and publications he charges by the minute to do reviews. The more time you consume the more positive exposure you get ;)

Same with CA The difference between a 91 and a 89 is about 50K.

No one on CS is paid to give a review and I feel they are much more genuine.......

Just my .02

;)

Ryan

Last edited:
Bob and Dale (DWSC) are great. I really enjoy listening to their show. Funny thing is, they had some interesting comments about "the general" on their last episode. ;) Never listened to the general myself.

I will sometimes listen to Cigar Dave on XM channel 166 on Saturdays. Usually only if I am in the truck and going somewhere.

Like most cigar shows and publications he charges by the minute to do reviews. The more time you consume the more positive exposure you get ;)

Same with CA The difference between a 91 and a 89 is about 50K.

No one on CS is paid to give a review and I feel they are much more genuine.......

Just my .02

;)

Ryan

FYI, we don't charge for reviews and many times we buy our own cigars. Gotta wonder what we are doing wrong?

Back