Cigar Room/Bunker/Tranquility Room-Updates

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
Hi, I'm seting my self up a room in my house that will be my tranquility room. I will put a sign on the door do not nock, and by the way the room has a lock and only I have the key.
I Got an A/C so the cigars dont get dry. Last Summer it could of been above 80 in that room.

I got my big Cigar Club Chair,
Got this right here.
http://cgi.ebay.com/CIGAR-CLUB-CHAI...yZ115757QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Clubstogie.com will be a few inches away from me.
The Big Exaust fan is up.
The 125 Gallon Fish tank is up and running,
What else do I need? Oh I know more Money.

I will post more pics as thing get set up , I just wanted to show you my Chair, it dose come with a ottoman with a storage.

And the noise from that exhaust fan will drown out any pounding on the door--what an excellent set up! :tu

Looks cozy & cool :ss

How chaotic is your living arrangement that you need a sign and a lock?

The room sounds to be shaping up nicely, though...I'm sure you will enjoy it...

jag

Nah, I'd rather they copy me with diffrent things I do. I hope they don't have the stress I have. :tu

Gotcha...maybe you should just raise the doorknob...by the time they're old enough to reach, they're old enough to join you...:tu

jag

How do you like the chair and ottoman? Is it real leather or the pleather stuff? I'm looking for a set and the price on Ebay isn't too shabby.

It's not leather maybe the part where you sit is, as I emailed them an that is what they said. That only the seat is leather.
I was thinking of getting somthing real, but for what I need it its perfect and it was shipped for that price so I went for it.

One thing I will need to get used to is I'd like it to be a little softer the seet so you fall in, but I guess that needs to come with time its still new, and it looks pretty strong to me.

Jack

How do you like the chair and ottoman? Is it real leather or the pleather stuff? I'm looking for a set and the price on Ebay isn't too shabby.

It's not leather maybe the part where you sit is, as I emailed them an that is what they said. That only the seat is leather.
I was thinking of getting somthing real, but for what I need it its perfect and it was shipped for that price so I went for it.

One thing I will need to get used to is I'd like it to be a little softer the seet so you fall in, but I guess that needs to come with time its still new, and it looks pretty strong to me.

Jack
Actually, my high end leather couch is the same way. Everything your body would touch is leather, but the back and sides are vinyl. It looks exactly the same and probably cut a few hundred off the price of the couch.

I'm looking for cheap chairs so I may pick up a few. thanks for the info.

Nice set-up! My place is outside on the patio. I hardly ever get bothered out there since no one can stand the cigar smell!
:tu

Back