cigar shop

Finally I found a great cigar shop. Newport Newsstand of Warwick in Newport news Va. The store is wasome, having vintage newspapers from the 1800's to tpday. I picked up an original 1942 THE WAR IS OVER washington post in mint condition, They also have many many micro brewery beers (altbier) and lots of other nichnacks. The humidor is medium in size and the are always rotating their stock with a few exceptions. The best part about the whole place is the owner James he is and ex navy guy and is great. I being 24 dont get the cold sholder at his place like I would emmersons. James is a great guy and easy to talk to. And is all about millitary discounts. James also lives out of the place in the back. I went there the other day and He and his bud kept giving me 20% off on this and that gave me a free cutter, an empty partagas box to put them in and even had his little boy hold the door open for me. That is a great shop. So, if anyone is from around Newport News or just passing thru, you gotta check it out.

:cool: cool on ya... im growing to like my tiner box, thanks to the staff and consistant (but often unexciting inventory).

I have a really cool shop but its like 10 minuetes too far (30 total) in Deland (ish) ..... great selection of the holiday smokes, opus's and ISOMs though so the trips worth it when i have the time

Back