cigar shops in downtown st.louis

Kidrock387

Adam and Shawn Bitch4LIFE
are any of you guys and girls from the st.louis area? ill be there feb 1-4th and was wondering if they had any good cigar shops in the downtown area?

thanks,

Jon

Really can't think of anything in downtown St Louis. I would recommend a short trip to Clayton. There are two nice shops in downtown Clayton on Central Ave.

Like qwerty said, there are two great shops in Clayton. Also, GAD Cigars is also not far from downtown (maybe 10 minutes.) Briars and Blends is a GREAT one too (maybe 15 minutes). There is also a good tobacconist in the "Loop" which is University City, about 10 minutes away. PM me if you need directions or anything. I do know that there is a place downtown that carries cigars, but they are not a true "cigar shop", I can't remember the name off of the top of my head, but I will let you know if I do. Also, I know this sounds weird but there is a Shell station right across from Anheuser Busch and I was told that the owner built in a humi and carries some premium sticks. Never been there though!

there are a couple near the galleria that i like, i cant think of the name but they are literally w/in 5 mins of the galleria, then there is a tinderbox ~ 15 miles away from the galleria, cant think of the name, but its a nice little shop as well

Qwerty, does it seem like St. Louis Herf II is in order? My favorite B&M in Creve Coeur? Let's consider it.

10 years ago I lived across the river in Belleville, IL. From what I remember one of those shops in Clayton was a JR cigar. I wasn't a big cigar smoker back than, but I recall the other shop was pretty nice as well.

Clayton is a nice little suburb - lots of restaurants. Place called the "Cheese Shop" a few blocks away has a great liquor/wine (and Cheese) selection and they were building a restaurant right before I moved away.

FWIW,

BillyBarue

id be down for herf when im in town but it does not look like ill be there untill the 2nd now but i have never been down there so i may need directions if i can not get a cab but im sure i could find my way there so plan on the 2-4 feb if you decide to have one but i will keep in contact for a good time

10 years ago I lived across the river in Belleville, IL. From what I remember one of those shops in Clayton was a JR cigar. I wasn't a big cigar smoker back than, but I recall the other shop was pretty nice as well.

Clayton is a nice little suburb - lots of restaurants. Place called the "Cheese Shop" a few blocks away has a great liquor/wine (and Cheese) selection and they were building a restaurant right before I moved away.

FWIW,

BillyBarue

Wood-oven pizza across from Jon's is pretty good too!

Don't remember that.

Two places do stick out for food - The Hill, of course. I can't remember the restaurant, but it is on the main street leading into the hill on the right side. Pretty much as far as the restaurants are down that street. Gas station near by, and Italian market across the street. The steak Siciliano, (NY Strip) was awesome!!!

There is a Greek restaurant down in Dog Town that I remember too.

Enjoy - I liked my 2.5 years I was there (Scott AFB)

BillyBarue

thanks guys i think ill be staying at the Hilton if that helps at all?

I stayed at the Hilton in August for a RAM's game "Go Rams", great hotel. The only place I found to get a smoke close was the Embassy Suites Hotel in Laclede's Landing, about a 10 min. walk from the hilton. Have fun:ss

Back