Cigar Shops in Freeport Bahamas?

Cigar Hound

Reading More Posting Less
Does anyone know of any reputable cigar shops in Freeport, Bahamas. I know the Graycliffe Hotel has their own thing going, but that is in Nassau on a different island. I'm heading to Freeport with my wife and kids for about 10 days next week, and would like to find a reputable shop. Unless I'm mistaken (hey it happens occasioinally :D ) there isn't a LCdH in Freeport.

Nassau appears to be the best island in that area with 4 listed good tobacconists. Since youre not going there, in my experience, your best bet is to go round some of the high end hotels as they usually have shops in their complexes.

Miami said:
I would bring my own if I were you.
Freeport has several cigar shops, and if you are dying to see what a fake monte #2 tastes like, or see a cohiba in a glass case, you will be in heaven.
Otherwise:tpd:

bpegler said:
Freeport has several cigar shops, and if you are dying to see what a fake monte #2 tastes like, or see a cohiba in a glass case, you will be in heaven.
Otherwise:tpd:

:D I knew the "Glass Top Cohiba's" were rampant there, I was hoping for a reputable shop. I had planned on taking my own, but a guy can hope right??;) Thanks for the input.

Back