cigar weekend

fizguy

Lowland Gorilla
With my new job I don't spend nearly as much time on Club Stogie as I used to so I haven't posted in a while, but I just had to post about my upcoming weekend.

Leaving tomorrow afternoon for four days at Deep Creek lake in Western Maryland with about 9 other guys. We plan to smoke cigar after cigar, drink some beer, go fishing, and float around in the lake under the stars with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other. Somebody made a cigar purchase for the group so I don't know what he got, but I am bringing some Casa Toranos for the post breakfast smoke and some tats just in case, and for the drive up.

I have been working hard and am totally psyched about this trip. My wife is quite gracious and is completely freeing me up to go, no strings attached. We have four kids, one of whom is three and another a baby, so it is hard work being here alone with them.

If I have some pics I will post upon my return.

Big bass, no whammy! Or a walleye. I caught one of the latter and a few of the former on this trip last year.

:cb

Wow dude, sounds like an awesome trip... I'm jealous and wish I could be there :D Have fun and enjoy your perfect combination of beers, stogies, the lake, and at night the stars!! Man I'm jealous hahaha :)

Rev.

Sounds like fun!! I was planning on our monthly poker night for tomorrow night, but instead, turns out I need to attend to some family stuff, so thats out :( Oh well.. Family is more important than fun, IMHO.. Sounds like you are going to have a great time brother!
Scott

Sounds like an awfully nice weekend to me :tu. Gotta give the wife a little break after you get home. She will appreciate it.

These are my favorite weekends.
I love golf and skiing, but NOTHING beats just sitting on a porch with a bunch of guys, fresh air, cigars, coffee, beer, grilling.

Back