CigarBid.com Claims Another Soul

Ninja Vanish

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Well, I couldn't help myself today. I was jsut browsing through looking at samplers and 5-packs. Dreaming about which box I would buy if I had the money. And then I stumbled across a nice 5-pack of CAO L'Anneversaire Maduros. I couldn't control myself, my body stopped working properly and my legs obtained a mind of their own. I walked over and got my wallet and sat back down. I punched in the information without even blinking. And before I knew it I was the top bidder. I don't know if I will win, but the sheer fact that they have my card number now is frightening because I know all I have to do is punch in the username and password then enter my bid. No struggle at all, just quick and painless...like being executed via guillotine. Except maybe I'll get a last smoke as my final wish.

Strike #1
Ninja Vanish said:
Well, I couldn't help myself today. I was jsut browsing through looking at samplers and 5-packs.
Strike #2
Ninja Vanish said:
Dreaming about which box I would buy if I had the money. And then I stumbled across a nice 5-pack of CAO L'Anneversaire Maduros.

Strike #3
Ninja Vanish said:
I walked over and got my wallet and sat back down. I punched in the information without even blinking.

....you out!!! :D

Haha, jokes on you :r

I cannot be succumbed by the DEVIL... why not you ask. Well I went to the web site and guess what... the DEVIL does not ship internationally.

Some almighty and great power he has... bloody wuss :D

I am safe... I don't know if thats a good thing or not not :confused:

DownUnder LLG said:
Haha, jokes on you :r

I cannot be succumbed by the DEVIL... why not you ask. Well I went to the web site and guess what... the DEVIL does not ship internationally.

Some almighty and great power he has... bloody wuss :D

I am safe... I don't know if thats a good thing or not not :confused:
Go ahead and bid. Just have them sent to me. I'll mail them to you.
We don't need no saints around here!!! :r

Ohhhh, DownUnder, you just brought down the mother of all jinxes upon yourself...I'd bet money that within a month...the Devil changes his policy on that particular matter! lol Everyone watch out...DownUnder has just tempted to great tempter!!!

Just having a little fun with you DownUnder...You wanna know soemthing hilarious...Whenever I read your posts in my head, I always read them with my best Australian accent! lol (Which, my best accent is probably sucky but hey, at least I try.)

The credit card is out and on fire. OOps have to go. Thats the credit card company on the other line. I am over the limit I think.

Hi my name is 5thdan and I'm a cbid-aholic. $54 this week (so far) and $105 last week. Its soooo easy to say "just one more five pack" or I have room for another box. It never ends. Get out now Ninja while you still have some self control! :D

:u

MocoBird said:
Go ahead and bid. Just have them sent to me. I'll mail them to you.
We don't need no saints around here!!! :r

And you have such an honest little birdie face Moco, I'm sure I can trust ya. :D

Seriously though, I might take you up on such an offer, considering that the haul that Nathan got for $200, http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11587&page=2&pp=15,
would probably cost inxs of $2500 - $3000 here Downunder.

And No I'm F@#ing With You.

P.S. A mate and I just did a quick tely up, more like $3500 :c

Ninja Vanish said:
Ohhhh, DownUnder, you just brought down the mother of all jinxes upon yourself...I'd bet money that within a month...the Devil changes his policy on that particular matter! lol Everyone watch out...DownUnder has just tempted to great tempter!!!

Bring it on Devil, come on, I dare ya :tg :fu , I'm not afraid... not of you any way... has anyone seen my wife, I don't want her to see this :D

Ninja Vanish said:
Just having a little fun with you DownUnder...You wanna know soemthing hilarious...Whenever I read your posts in my head, I always read them with my best Australian accent! lol (Which, my best accent is probably sucky but hey, at least I try.)

We call that "The Simpsons Effect". Did you see the episode when The Simpsons came DU for a vacation, man those accents had us all shocked, bloody funny stuff.

Hey, no probem at all, thats what makes this such a great place, the humour and good times spent with mates... even if they are on the other side of the world and you haven't met them face to face. I LOVE THIS PLACE, everyone here is just such great value.

And since we're being honest, you think your Aussie accents bad, you should hear my American accent... I don't even know what I'n saying
:D

I had a dream the other night that Cbid started auctions for cuban cigars...

[shudder] the horror...

DownUnder LLG said:
P.S. A mate and I just did a quick tely up, more like $3500 :c

Holy crap, why would that load of cigars cost almost 18 times more downunder? Is it the taxes, shipping, exchange rate, all the above. :confused:

:u

Back