CigarBid.com Feature - Rocky Patel Super-Premium Mega-Sampler

dunng

Elder Jungle Leader
Good morning CigarBid!

Just posted:
101 mega-samplers from Rocky Patel. Showcased are 20 cigars, including both varieties of Rocky's most elusive release, the Olde World Reserve. A stunning array of super-premium goodness that your palate will thank you for, over and over.

The mayhem begins at just $49.99, 68% below MSRP. Enjoy!

Live now until Monday.

View it here: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=399535

Enjoy!

I hate these deals, everytime I am thinking about quitting cbid, there is another deal I want to bid on.

My name is Don, and I'm a Cbidaholic, it's been 3 weeks since I bid, and I feel better then I ever have in my life. I don't feel the urge to bid... does that PC have internet access. NO, NO I won't do It. My credit card is my own now, my wife is talking to me again, I ... was that URL address cbid.com, or cigarbid.com? Arrrggghh I hit my head on the wheel as I fell off the wagon, got to get me some RP's.:D

Man I would love to get in on this but Ive got to slow down a bit

a015.gif
Come on man bid on it....
p020.gif
No don't your doing the responsible thing.........
d010.gif
Come on man they're RP's, what are you a wimp........
c025.gif
Dont do it, you'll have other chances and you'll make your wife happy

Bid dont bid dont bid dont
f030.gif

Been here three weeks and I'm already out a couple hundred bucks on the devil site. Already told the wife I am not bidding on this one. But you guys have to keep bringing it up! :c

Must...stay...away......

-Manny

Thank god I can't buy from there cause I live in Canada....on the other hand I wish it were so easy to get good prices on Cigars.

Thank god I can't buy from there cause I live in Canada....on the other hand I wish it were so easy to get good prices on Cigars.

Have them sent to a southern gorilla's address... then he can send them to you...

Glad I could give you a solution to your problem... Just call me "Mr. Helpful"! :D

Bobby

It'll get pretty expensive before it's over. Not that it won't still be a deal, but it's not staying around $50... RP is too hot a brand right now.

I think the last time CI had a special on these it was around $59 or $69... Can't remember...

Great find, I just purchased the new Carlito Sampler from Holts, so I have to hold off of this one. However, does anyone know how longashes2u.com is doing? I am looking at grabbing a box of the 100 Anos, and they seem to have the best prices I can find.

Back